Went for a drive with Blair, Frodo and SteveM

R1PPU

Looking good lads, bet they all sounded great together. S2k looks mean! :drive:

Screeching tyres and cooked brakes. Got more abuse than a track session in that last 10 mins haha

Looking good lads, bet they all sounded great together. S2k looks mean! :drive:

Thanks man! Yeah, we may have scared a few sheep/horses :naughty:

Screeching tyres and cooked brakes. Got more abuse than a track session in that last 10 mins haha

Haha, just the way we do it! I like how when we peeled off it was instantly go time haha :D

need to come along next time missed this again, pics look great as usual buddy :)

Beef tub road ?

Nah dude, was the Biggar road then a side road to the Beeftub, down the road for about 100 yards then left towards Peebles then the Innerleithen road! Then me and Frodo went down the back of Penicuik and cooked our brakes :lol:

need to come along next time missed this again, pics look great as usual buddy :)

Yeah man, you need to come on the next one! Need to see the new car too :p Thanks man :)

great pics, looks like a great day out !

Cheers dude! :nice:

Could have taken a detour to gala and came and seen me at work haha. Looks like fun.

Hey man nice looking cars! Well I have a question I have a 96 hatchback DX and I'm planing to buy Buddy Club P1 Racing SF rims Size 16x7 40mm offset and I'm planing to drop it with some skunk 2 coil overs (not going to camber) and I was wondering what are good tire size for that rim and dropping in the future

Back