EK9turbo vid - enjoy!

looks quite rapid sir

expect to see the usual owl ''you shouldnt post videos of yourself speeding/racing'' comments

looks quite rapid sir

expect to see the usual owl ''you shouldnt post videos of yourself speeding/racing'' comments

What are you talking about?... It wasn't him...

Love the video!!

i cant view it as im at work :mad: , by any chance is the video on photobucket as that site works at work :)

If not will go home and watch it :nice:

mate don't be so reckless at least drive on the proper side of the road ;) lol j.k

oooh, sounds exciting:D

btw mate, i can't make it on sat 2nd, is it worth coming down on the sunday or would I miss everything?

s'up to you dude. Should still be pretty good. Youll miss the sat night party but apart from that the show will be on most of the day sunday, although I expect sant-pod will want everyone out of there by a certain time. since your not allowed to camp sunday night. Have a look on their website. See what you think. Ill be there anyway.

Cream Anthems and Hardcore? I'd rather eat my own face than listen to that:p

Not my thing anyway mate, so I won't be missing much. Definitely tempted to drive down on the Sunday, though.

Look, there's probably 5 STI's there, and not of the Subaru Impreza variety:p

missusc2_usc06dj.jpg

hey man, you cant look at it like that. You dont have to go there just for that, but youve got to remember just because theyre flaunting it, doesnt mean theyre all slags.

Im going for the SQM! woop!

When I grow up I want to have a ek9 like yours :nerv:

video no longer available???:((

Back