Amazing Touge race from the 90's

harvey j

PSN: DIRTY-JDM-B20
i had a search to make sure this aint been posted before but couldnt find anything, so thoughti would share.

as it says in the title i would rename it suicidal touge racing, it has to some of the craziest driving i have seen.

Amazing touge race in 90's - YouTube

I have seen that before its absolutely mental, espically when he is nearly on the apex on the wrong side of the road and he has to swerve to avoid an oncoming car

Seen this one a while back, some pretty crazy **** tbh, I'm not surprised that there's so many accidents on the touge!

i dont know if theres is alot of accidents on the touge but i think it is probably down to the fact the Japanese sort all there handling and brakes out first then start to tune the engine and stuff and do a proper job in the begining.

if we had that level of touge driving in the uk i reckon all the chavs would turn up and try to do it in there corsa's and saxo's with just a set of black wheels a cherry bomb and lexus lights thinking they have proper race cars lol

Seen that before and couldn't get over it like that's a 2 way road and they are just flying around blind corners ha mental!

Seen this before, their crazy! I wish there were more roads like that in the UK, they seem so smooth compared to ours, Its like a slalom course in some places avoiding pot holes.

Mental!!

Looks like mega fun though. The road is quite similar to the first section of the TT mountain course we have here. But they have 100s of miles of the stuff there.

thats nuts.....but amazing lol

Back