Haribo1187 pics

J700OCK

----JOHN----
some pics of after we finished puttin the engine back in his 9 .

Image008.jpg

Image009.jpg

Image010.jpg

Image011.jpg

Image013.jpg

Looks mint ,has it been mapped yet?,would love to see what this baby gets on the dyno

Looking very good. How does it feel to drive since fitting the stoker kit?

Looks mint ,has it been mapped yet?,would love to see what this baby gets on the dyno

yeah its been mapped and on the road but blew the gearbox up the other day so back tot he workshop again .

erm think the dyno results jus after bein mapped and not run in where 238bhp at the flywheel and 200.1 bhp at the wheels with a straight power curve .

feels crazy to drive it jus has loads and loads of torque its unbeleivable .

hot car looks really good in the engine bay.
is that the ROTA Boost rims? I plan to buy those for my black EK4. How did you get the red honda logo on the rims, custom made?[/QUOTE

I think there standard wheels painted that colour

this car really is something els. the strocker kit is awsume cant get my head around how much torque it has dont know if they all drive this good as its the only one iv drove. it snappes your neak anywhere in the rev range. could be somethin to do with the cam setup aswell.

oh and they put nice big holes in the bottom of gear boxes 2 lol

Where did you guys get the red silicone hose kit for the engine?

arite its a full silicone hose kit from tokyo express replacing all water pipes power steering pipes and fuel pipes in the engine bay . deff worth the money if your wanting your engine bay lookin good

hot car looks really good in the engine bay.
is that the ROTA Boost rims? I plan to buy those for my black EK4. How did you get the red honda logo on the rims, custom made?

they are standard ek9 rims in gloss black with a red lip

yeah its been mapped and on the road but blew the gearbox up the other day so back tot he workshop again .

erm think the dyno results jus after bein mapped and not run in where 238bhp at the flywheel and 200.1 bhp at the wheels with a straight power curve .

feels crazy to drive it jus has loads and loads of torque its unbeleivable .

Sweet i bet it's awesome to drive with 238bhp ,how'd the gearbox go pop ? i know a few people have said the oem honda LSD cant handle much more power over stock 185 bhp

Back