Refreshed Rocker cover

xoKirstyox

Hi guys, I had my rocker resprayed as it was a bit flakey. I thought it came out pretty good. What you guys think?

IMG_0530.jpg
[/IMG]

Got a few other things that need tarting up tis work in progress :) Also am going to have to spray the strut brace as it's not a perfect match but pretty good

Last edited:
Looks good! :nice:

Looks good thanks for reminding me mine needs doing...urgh.. lol

D.I.Y job or did someone do it for you. Does look minty fresh :D

I can't take credit for spraying it, just had to supply paint. A friend of the boyfriend sprayed and cooked it. I don't think my mum would have been too impressed to come home and find a rocker cover cooking for dinner lol

haha. i personally would love to find a rocker cover with fresh paint cooking in the oven :cool:

Off topic sorry, but have you registered your EK9 on the register ? not very many pre-facelift black EK9's on there currently.

Looks really fresh nice one :drive:

Yeah it's on the register it's one that Duncan brought in so he must have put it on there.

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys

that looks really good! need to get this done myself soon, made mine worse by trying to clean it ages ago. :((

that looks really good! need to get this done myself soon, made mine worse by trying to clean it ages ago. :((

I've done the same thing trying to clean oil off mine and ended up turning it white and pastey in certain areas haha.

Colliemcc - I think its VHT red wrinkle paint.

Oh, and the rocker cover looks mint :nice:

I've done the same thing trying to clean oil off mine and ended up turning it white and pastey in certain areas haha.

Colliemcc - I think its VHT red wrinkle paint.

Oh, and the rocker cover looks mint :nice:

Yeah it is Vht, its a bit brighter than Honda's red but I quite like it. I think it only really wrinkles up well if you cook it. (doesn't smell that great) lol.

Thanks for all the awesome comments guys :)

Back