- Sticker bombing my EK -

Tico

Well... just want to give her a different look for a few days... So I decide to sticker bomb a spare fender...

Pics

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

DSC00994.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

DSC00921.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

DSC00983.jpg

Lovely car but I must say am not into the sticker bombing..

Paint wing white
Spoon carbon spoiler
Spoon mirrors

Thats what i want to do to my front and rear lips. How many stickers did it take to do it.

Same boat for me, amazing EK but sticker bombing is not for me.

not a fan myself, though I always thought if I was gonna donut is have to do the whole car

Though by how many a wing takes it'd probs cost the same in stickers as going for a vinyl wrap haha

i have seen sticker bomb wraps before, but i dont think it would be as rewarding as doing it your self, a bit like "built not bought" "individuly spent hours peelings stickers not bought" lol

i really like the sticker bomb look and the little drifting buddie on tow hooks, but i wouldnt have them on my ride, strange i suppose but then i got a green engine and wheels lol

i have kind of sticker bombed the inside of my hood with the parts i use and have the mandatory advan sticker on the fender and ek9.org on the rear window.

im going on a bit here again, nice ride dude :nice:

Love sticker bombing! i did the same on the wing of my old 106 gti, took me about 3-4 hours haha.

I think u should do ur rear mid-spoiler now aswell mate, wud look awesome! :D

mixed reactions to say the least ha ;)i do like it mate . think it looks well but again i wouldn't put it on my ek9 . but if you still have other fender and can swap on swap off as you please i suppose its win win :D

Back