polished the 'ole Dunger

leeK9

derpity derp
Donator
my arms are clean hanging off me

got myself some dodo Juice supernatural hybrid paste sealant and was eager to give her a nice coat,

so gave her a quick wash with meguirs gold class car shampoo then dired with a miracle drying towel
quick run over with some detar

and another wash with meguires gold class to take off the oily residue left by the detaring agent and dried again

then went at the paint with a good heavy run of autoglym super resin polish applied by hand and then worked by hand with a compounding head

while i waited for that to haze up fully i decicded to paint my brake calipers as there will still the standard grey blast finish. popped down to halfords for a tin of xauxhall arden blue pearl which is as close to cusco blue as i could ever get

gave the wheels a quick rub and applied some meguirs hot shine tyre with a sponge, the wheels are getting refurbed very soon so i wouldn't pay to much notice to them

pics before

IMG_1175.jpg

pics during
IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

finished article :thumbup:

IMG_1185.jpg

also finally got around to ditching the horrible dungdeal spec OMP deep dish suede wheel and slapped on a nice Mugen SW4 leather wheel, i think it goes well with my mugen shifter :vtec:

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

so here is some finished pics i took a few minutes ago on my IPhone

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1180-1.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

looks sweet lee, would love s2k next but has to be hard top tho:))

looks sweet lee, would love s2k next but has to be hard top tho:))

mine is hardtop lol

getting it sprayed very soon :)

if you've never driven one id advise to do so

they are a completely different experience to FWD

Wow. I've never seen your S2k man..simply stunning..definitely need more pictures I'm in love haha.

Looking nice and fresh also. :D

looks superb mate, looks straight from the streets of tokyo :)

not having a dig but aren't your brake discs on the wrong way? as the centrifugal force would push the brake dust towards the centre of the hub?

awesome car :)

Wow. I've never seen your S2k man..simply stunning..definitely need more pictures I'm in love haha.

Looking nice and fresh also. :D

thanks lad :)

i have 100's of pictures lol

looks superb mate, looks straight from the streets of tokyo :)

not having a dig but aren't your brake discs on the wrong way? as the centrifugal force would push the brake dust towards the centre of the hub?

awesome car :)
never noticed that lol

good call though im'a switch them over when i have to replace a 50p 501 parking light on the driver side. the headlights are in the wings and to replace the 501 you need to jack it up, take off the wheel and take of the arch liner FML

but at least i can do both jobs now thanks

Ah man that thing is awesome.. so cool.. so cool..

nice touch with the brakes also..

ah man that thing is SO sexy !!

iphone pictures do you car no justice. lovely s2k in the flesh.

Didnt realise that it was a s2k in the first few pics, was a real shock to see a really nice s2k! looks well good. :D

thanks guy !!!!!

big ten4 on the video front ill see what i can do if the weather picks up a bit

nice SLR is on the christmas list to santa

or a nice GoPro

mine is hardtop lol

getting it sprayed very soon :)

if you've never driven one id advise to do so

they are a completely different experience to FWD

yep noticed that on second glance :eek:

looks great, excited to get my front lip and jdm back bumper painted and put on mine.

Back