Rippu's VSM EJ9

R1PPU

Well i dont think i've ever put up any pictures of my car since i've had it. Had it just over a year now, not really done much to it tbh. Anyway, was a nice-ish day today, so went for some pictures.

DSC03133.jpg

DSC03135.jpg

DSC03140.jpg

DSC03142.jpg

DSC03144.jpg

DSC03143.jpg

DSC03146.jpg

DSC03139.jpg

DSC03138.jpg

And stopped by at a freinds house after, the sun came out so i thought i'd make the most aha.

DSC03147.jpg

As usual, C + C welcome

BIG UP THE CLEAR SIDE REPEATERS !!!!!!!!!!!

haha, car is looking great mate. only tiny thing i think it needs is a lick of paint on the grille. black looks good but a glossy black would look awesome...other than that it looks great..

clear side repeaters do look really good on a VSM ek..

:)) liking it dude. !!!!!

Clean EJ9 man! Personally I'd prefer the colour coded grille but looks well either way. Nice set of rims would make it now

Rippu! nice car dude about time you got some pics up :p
well done man :nice:

BIG UP THE CLEAR SIDE REPEATERS !!!!!!!!!!!

haha, car is looking great mate. only tiny thing i think it needs is a lick of paint on the grille. black looks good but a glossy black would look awesome...other than that it looks great..

clear side repeaters do look really good on a VSM ek..

:)) liking it dude. !!!!!

Haha, thanks dude :D And thanks again for the side repeaters :nice: The grille's a carbon jobbie, but it needs relaquered so thats why it looks dull. Should hopefully be getting that sorted at some point :)

Thanks again dude!

Clean EJ9 man! Personally I'd prefer the colour coded grille but looks well either way. Nice set of rims would make it now

Cheers man, as said, i dont think i'll be colour coding the grille (i loooove carbon :p ) but it should be getting relaquered soon. Yeah, i think wheels are the only thing letting it down now :(

Rippu! nice car dude about time you got some pics up :p
well done man :nice:

Cheers dude!! Where were you at knockhill? Didnt see you?

Yeah man I was at Knockhill but never had my car on the stand (obv) haha I came over was talkin to Michael, then everytime I came back after yous weren't there :lol: Was having a wee look at your car though :nice:

Yeah man I was at Knockhill but never had my car on the stand (obv) haha I came over was talkin to Michael, then everytime I came back after yous weren't there :lol: Was having a wee look at your car though :nice:

Ah cool, we were walking round quite a bit, only time i came back to the car was when i was cleaning it haha. Cheers dude :)

Clean ej man :)

lookin good mate!

Thanks guys!! :D

looking good rippu son :) still loving that sticker on the back bumper :) brought a smile to me and the boys faces at knockhill haha keep up the good work

Cheers dan :D Yeah, my dad and brother said it looked stupid, but everyone else i've spoken to liked it, me included aha. Still makes me smile, which is the main thig i guess :nice:

Thanks again buddy :nice:

Back