My Nurburgring nordschleife VLN track lap.

How come you got to drive the full circuit?

Nice drving though! I can't wait to get over there now!

How come you got to drive the full circuit?

Nice drving though! I can't wait to get over there now!

Was just for the Monday as a special offer. They opened it for tourist laps,
the Friday, Sat, and Sun was just the nordschleife. And i bet you can't :) fuel is propa expensive there now :(

Was just for the Monday as a special offer. They opened it for tourist laps,
the Friday, Sat, and Sun was just the nordschleife. And i bet you can't :) fuel is propa expensive there now :(

How much was it? Which garage do you use? Aqua 100 octane?

I first went to the one down by edys hotel, was 168 just for 98 ron, was around 175 for 102, started going to ed's getting 98 ron from there for 160, so 8cent cheaper. Good thing tho is u get 10quid free for every 4laps u do 2 spend on food and drink, they don't let you build it up tho, so u have to get a new card each time. Still can get a subway and a drink for that each time :)

As on Northloop the miss sounds like lift off oversteer but nice laps, need a helmet tho :D

is it still 22euro a lap?? fml if its gone up

is that an ef thats tearing it up? that is mega lol

quality driving man! i hope i can drive my new car how i drove my old car on this track

Last edited:
Matt it is 24euro now, if you buy 4laps in one go, you 10euro to spend on the card. We just used ours at Subway all the time ;)

is it still 22euro a lap?? fml if its gone up

is that an ef thats tearing it up? that is mega lol

quality driving man! i hope i can drive my new car how i drove my old car on this track

Yep lol it had a k20a in her, was quick as fk, as u can see from the vid :p

And as Steve said 24euro alap now :( remember back in 2008 when u could get a 8lap pass for 80euro :(

****, i bet thats insane! i love the cars you see over there!
ah thats a bit crap really... that 10euro back thing, was that for easter or all year round?

All year mate, they did it last August when i was there as well. Can use it 2 buy food and drink at the devils dinner in the car park also.

thats actually wicked tbh, the restaurants and bars opposite the F1 use the cards to.

its where our group watched England play.

OOOOH I WANNA BE OUT THERE NOW!

Back