Nurburgring Lap On Board!

NeilVtec

Had to re-make my youtube account due to it wanting me to link to an e-mail address i no longer use :(

So lost all my videos, but on the new account i have this one so far! haha Trying to get some views on it so if your bored have a watch!

was done in my EK4 Vti with no engine mods other than 4-1 manifold and drop in filter, Hankook RS2 Tyres, Dixcel Blank Disks & MiesterR Zeta S Coilovers, with a fast road set-up done @ DMS

Was Fairly happy with the lap considering lack of torque / Restricted area / passenger & general being cautious!!!

YouTube - Honda Civic EK4 Nurburgring 9:30 On Board

Cant wait to get back this yeah in the new b18 Ek9, Bring on end of may!

Hope i get a couple of nice weather low traffic laps in again!

:nice:

Will watch this tonight when i get home from work, Cant wait to go in May

When in may are you going mate ??? I'm going for the last weekend, Its open saturday evening and all sunday :nice:

Very smooth driving mate and an impressive lap for the spec :nice:

This time will be even more enjoyable

nice one, i am there in easter again. But first ring outing for the EK.

BTW what camera did you use? I need to get some in car footage this year.

Last edited:
Im going 19th May until the 24th cant wait

Damn your out there the weekend before me! Hope it goes well & Try get some footage!

I just taped my old Sony Ericson W995 to my tomtom suction mount to film mine :)... Worked a treat for a budget bodge!

Wow are you in germany ?
Very nice video my friend.
Cant wait to see another one in nurbur with a type R motor ;)
cheers

nice vid, looked to be going pretty well, new setup should be cool!

Damn your out there the weekend before me! Hope it goes well & Try get some footage!

I just taped my old Sony Ericson W995 to my tomtom suction mount to film mine :)... Worked a treat for a budget bodge!

Will try to, watched the video last night, its a good video considering it was from a camra phone.

im excited but nervous the fact you have no cover out their what so ever is daunting.

Cheers mate ek4 was running really well at the time tbh i was suprised! I feel bad for ripping it to pieces after it served me so well, the old shell is just sat in a unit feeling sorry for itself now waiting for someone to collect it / scrap it!

Should be more fun this year!

It is very daunting si, but aslong as you keep your eyes on everyone around you, it should be fine! Just don't drive beyond your ability which im sure you wont!, my only warning is that its Addictive as hell. :D

thats the life and times of cars mate especially civics :p looked awesome though but in my opinion ur 9 is night and day mate :) i am just updating my build thread right now ;)

Good news matey!!!! will have a read when i get back off my lunchbreak! (ironic i know!) haha and cheers, cant wait to take the ek9 out properly! :nice:

i will hopefully get down south this summer if i do would be great to catchup and get some snaps of the 9s together mate :)

Yeah id definitely be up for that mate, Shell up VSM EK9 Builds are the best haha

Back