My EG6 SIR DD Street Machine!

Yasir@G786

Hello everyone,

Just thought id share some pics of daily drive, just finished putting her all together last week. Done the final dyno session yesterday at 8psi on normal pump fuel where she made 328hp, target hp is 450. But the 550cc injectors are already maxed out. Just waiting on the ID1000s which I cant wait for. The main purpose of this car is to be a quick and efficient street car with reliability being the main key factor. With this being in mind I expect her to be very competitive in drag racing and on circuit in the future. Suspension setup and braking is the next thing ill be looking into before I go higher then 8psi. As she is now she is scary fast on the street, I will try get some vids up soon. Spec is very simple:

ERL Sleeved B18a block
Manley turbo tuff rods
Wiseco 9:0 pistons
B16 head
Supertech springs & retainers
Stock valves
ITR cams
SKunk2 cam gears
ITR intake with blox 70mm tb

Full race top mount manifold
GT35R
Tial 44mm
PWR 750hp intercooler with 3" piping
3'' downpipe and custom exhaust system done by us (sounds awesome, quite while cruising and an animal when :tdvtec: )

Hondata S300
RC 550s
Warlbro fuel pump
Standard ignition

B16 non lsd gbox
CC clutch kit
ITR flywheel

Everything else is pretty much standard apart from suspension which ill get into another time, for now I hope you enjoy the crappy pics lol

P1010081.jpg

P1010082.jpg

P1010083.jpg

P1010084.jpg

P1010085.jpg

P1010087.jpg

P1010091.jpg

P1010092.jpg

Thanks
-Yasir @ Garage 786

It seems to be a beast :shocked:
And looks also very clean
I love your eg6 bro :nice:

...waiting for a video...

very nice! how the hell does it put the power down with a non lsd box??

Thanks guys, ill be switching to S9B box soon. But boost per gear and tuning helps with traction side of things at the moment :)

Damm man i love this car its great.

YOU ARE MAD THOUGH.

A turbo the size of your head ( good test to see if it is big enough lol )

AND STOCK BRAKES WITH 328 HP. honestly you are a mad man.
can't wait for you to get up to 450hp may need a brake upgrade then mate.

all i can finish with is - DAMM thats a nice car

Lol cheers guys, brake upgrade definitely coming soon. As soon as the weathers dry, ill get vids up.

Yes that is my car, it was a different setup in my first ever eg. She was running 11's that year, but that night she had a very bad missing problem because of the dizzy.

I laughed so hard at that guy laughing at your car.
i had the same reaction though.
such a nice noise all i could do was laugh.
this confirms my suspisions you are MAD

Cant wait to see more power :D Would love to have something like this :p

Keep up the good work ;)

love it, black eg6 one of the best looking cars out ther according to me lol and thats a fine example, same glossy black as mine :D

what does adding a turbo like that do to ur mpg?? id love to turbo mine

thanks

Back