And Here She Is....

ek9soon

Picking her up friday, flying to gatwick early in the morning, and drving home in my new car for 7 hours!:drive:

looks very nice, i like the RIGID strut bar, is that an HKS twin fire ignition box i see?

Hi Blinx, i will put the full spec up

Vtech Controller
- Vtech Digital computer
- Full stainless system
- Mugen Induction kit + housing
- Mugen Grille
- Tein Coilovers
- Momo Race Wheel
- Bismo Gear KNob
- Gold edition BBS alloys, very rare, new tyres!
- Half Privacy glass
- Rear roll cage, people can still sit in the back
- Air con
- Defi Guages , cost £ 850.00 fitted
- Uprated headlights
- Uprated HT leads
- Locking nuts,
- Reacaro interior

Can i just ask peoples opinions of the front bumper?

- Vtech Digital computer
- Full stainless system
- Mugen Induction kit + housing <----- i dont see that in the pic, looks like J's.
- Mugen Grille <--- i dont see that either :(
- Tein Coilovers
- Momo Race Wheel <--- i have the same steering wheel :clap:
- Bismo Gear KNob
- Gold edition BBS alloys, very rare, new tyres!
- Half Privacy glass
- Rear roll cage, people can still sit in the back <--- just make sure they cant hit there head on it cause they can die!!
- Air con
- Defi Guages , cost £ 850.00 fitted :clap: :pics:
- Uprated headlights <--- whats uprated? hid?
- Uprated HT leads
- Locking nuts,
- Reacaro interior

if you can post pics of the cage and defi gauges :) regarding the front bumper it is the stock facelift front bumper, it only looks different bacause it was resprayed and they painted the lower grill white and the foglight covers white, both are usually black. if you spray the lower grill black again it will look a lot better :nice: overall it looks like your going to have some fun with that car :naughty:

Thanks for the input blinx, always good to hear someones input! Yeh will definetly have to get the grill sprayed black again.

The gauges and controller will be removed and placed up for sale along with the alloys.

The X-Brace will be removed and will also be for sale aswell is a bismo gear knob, im going to buy the original gear knob, the steering wheel is for sale too, getting the orginal.

Yeh Blinx, its HID lights.

If anyone is interested please let me know ;)

as said m8, car looks nice. make sure you get the front numper fixed though :)
mugen intake isnt there, looks like a js racing or something similar, and the grill is the oem one.
strut bar looks awesome!

first thing i will do is get the bumper fixed for sure! And get shot of those wheels! Yuck! Thanks for opinions, keep em coming!

Looks good mate. You will have plenty of bonding time with that 7 hour drive home:drive:

car looks nice. im not a fan of gold wheels tho i do like the style of them so would just be gettin them painted if i was you. and why get rid of the x brace that looks awsume big fan of that must make the front end solid

I have an original ek9 gear knob if your intrested....

it looks like you also have the Sun Auto Hot Inazuma ground wire kit :nice:

im intrested in the strut bar :nice:

I like the ek9 mate and for some reason just love those wheels keep all the mods on and be induvidual it's got different mods from the norm on your ek9 keep it that way mate dont be a sheep,very nice 9 you getting there :nice:

Why? First thing I did to my EK9 after it entered the country was sell the Apexi RSM and Defi water/oil temp gauges.

Back