My Facelift EK9

Not to bash on you but I must admit that I feel the same way. Why not go with the OEM or at least OEM-styled fogs since the inserts are already there?

I actualy have a yellow brand new oem set in the box just if i put them in i will have to take the old ones out which will leave me with two holes cut in the centre of my bumper :((

I actualy have a yellow brand new oem set in the box just if i put them in i will have to take the old ones out which will leave me with two holes cut in the centre of my bumper :((

Well you could fill them somehow if the holes will bother you, but it looks like the holes would only be below the bumper support area. I can't tell if you cut all of the plastic stuff out of there or not, but I did that on mine just to do it... and because I hacked the hell out of it to mount on this lame license plate relocator from the auto parts store. And it looked cool-ish with them out. So I'd say DOOO ITTT, it can't possibly be all that bad once they're taken out. :D

Well you could fill them somehow if the holes will bother you, but it looks like the holes would only be below the bumper support area. I can't tell if you cut all of the plastic stuff out of there or not, but I did that on mine just to do it... and because I hacked the hell out of it to mount on this lame license plate relocator from the auto parts store. And it looked cool-ish with them out. So I'd say DOOO ITTT, it can't possibly be all that bad once they're taken out. :D

Its was like that sum man in japan cut the bumper not me :angry2:

Back