Honda Logo <DR grown>

obiek

I wanted to share this shoot with everyone... the car is a Honda logo, you dont usually see much of these on the road on u're guys side of the pond... enjoy guys....

img0567n.jpg

img0568f.jpg

img0569vv.jpg

img0577u.jpg

img0588v.jpg

img0578p.jpg

img0590b.jpg

img0601o.jpg

img0612m.jpg

img0623d.jpg

img0627bk.jpg

img0636x.jpg

img0641g.jpg

img0607d.jpg

img0637j.jpg

img0640j.jpg

As far as small cars go, I like it a lot. Looks kinda like a squashed up pre-facelift EK9.

What's the specs? Cheers for sharing the pics too!!

looks great! would love it if it had a b series in there! :D how come its LHD though with Jap plates?? doesnt quite add up does it?

if you sqint a bit it looks like a pre-facelift 9. kinda looks like a micra or glanza from the rear. still a cool wee car! :))

looks great! would love it if it had a b series in there! :D how come its LHD though with Jap plates?? doesnt quite add up does it?

Only the front plate is Jap, and the rear looks like an American one or does DR stand for Dominican Republic? Probably just has the front one on for the pictures :D

Very nice little car though, looks like Hondas version of a Glanza, I like what you've done with it though, Recaros look like a tight fit :D

As above, what engine is in them D14? Are parts hard to come by?

Last edited:
that is NICE!!!!

they also have the logo here aswell come with a 1.3l engine, dont see many of them around though.

the shape is a similar to ep starlet

haha well cool never seen one modded before, tight wee pocket rocket :nice:

oh and nice colour combo :naughty:

That looks cool and I love it! :nice: Ever thought about dropping a K20a in? ;)
What's the current spec on it?

i think the front looks like a prelude and the rear a glanza!
haha funny little car though:nice:

The honda logo guys its the predecessor of the honda jazz (fit stateside)... It brings a d13b from factory... This car was never produced or sold outside japan... So the ones u guys have are imported... There's actually a lot of these out here (dominican republic) all of them were imported directly from japan.. So they were all RHD originally, bt due to the *-@? Laws in my country all of them had to b converted to LHD...

thats a cool wee car like! Defo looks like a small pre-facelift 9 from the front and a glanza from the back! I would have one in a flash and put a B16B in it!! :)

Back