EK9 Has gone (SOLD!!!)

kaks_EK9Rx

EK9 got sold today as i am now moving on to a RX-7....

Was a pretty sad day, but hope the new owner who is registered on here loves here as much as i did :nerv:

Took a few pictures minutes before she got sold :( :nono:

100_3434.jpg

100_3435.jpg

100_3436.jpg

100_3437.jpg

Got all sorts of mixed feelings going through my head, good and bad :(

But will be back soon with another Honda soon once i am bored of the RX-7, but am still going to be a regular on here to give advise, bla bla and attend all the ek9.org meets :nice:

This is the RX-7 i am getting on the 24th Jan from a mate :drive:
(356hp on 0.8 bar)

IMG_0575-1.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_1186-1.jpg

IMG_0586-1.jpg

IMG_0589-1.jpg

Nice rex you got there mate. Will be quite fast with that power :nice:

Sad to see the EK goin though....

As long as you stick around here in the meantime :)

As long as you stick around here in the meantime :)

Course i will mate, this forum has been too good to me and i have learnt so much about cars on here and am still a true EK9 lover :)

P.S I will be also attending the ek9.org surrey rolling roads in the RX-7, hope to see you there...

Course i will mate, this forum has been too good to me and i have learnt so much about cars on here and am still a true EK9 lover :)

P.S I will be also attending the ek9.org surrey rolling roads in the RX-7, hope to see you there...

good stuff kaks :nice:

look forward to it

Taking the Rex to the ring yeah? :please:

Hope so, :nerv:

Going to get Toyo r888's all round for it as soon as i buy it, which is going to cost a bomb as there 18"....so might just do a few laps on the RING..

But yeah fingers crossed, will attend the RING trip and we will chill out in Germany together :bow:

Hope you have deep pockets, a set of 18" 888's will cost you £800-1000 depending on width, what a waste of money. Nice motors if they are looked after, only ever seen one on track, look forward to seeing it at SRR, I wont be offering a bottle of bubbly for the highest output.

Hope you have deep pockets, a set of 18" 888's will cost you £800-1000 depending on width, what a waste of money. Nice motors if they are looked after, only ever seen one on track, look forward to seeing it at SRR, I wont be offering a bottle of bubbly for the highest output.

that prize will go to the person with the lowest... me :angry:

Got cheaper prices for the size i need on a set of 4 tyres mate :)

Whats the wont be offering bottle of bubbly suppose to mean!!! :(

Back