Accessory Zone HID 6000k pics

TeamEmperor

First a massive thank you to Alan for not only let me in on the group buy last min But also got the HID to me in 2 days FROM CHINA!!!!:wow:
Install was a piece of cake literally 10mins.
Just a few pics I will take some more when its darker. Alan you are more than welocome to use any photos for your site:nice:

I have no issues with beam pattern The protectors do a fine job & this kit is much better than the £200 kit I got from hids4u couple of years ago:bow:

The colour is lovely & as you can see the PIAA super led wedges blend in with lights to.

6000k1.jpg

6000k2.jpg

6000k3.jpg

Makes the car look really modern:D

Looks a nice kit...fresh & modern like you say

I have a nearly new 5000k HIDS4U kit with anti-glare bulbs ready to fit on mine..

Going to wait til after my MOT on Wednesday as im a bit paranoid about it failing beam pattern etc!

I have a nearly new 5000k HIDS4U kit with anti-glare bulbs ready to fit on mine..

Going to wait til after my MOT on Wednesday as im a bit paranoid about it failing beam pattern etc!

I use to have the 5k kit from hid4u on my EP3 & pattern was fine & passed mot with no problems.

looks nice, quality kit:D

sign.....why i got funny beam pattern with exactly the same kit:angry2:

:drool:

another thing, how come the surrounding of the headlights seem abit more blue in the 1st and last pic? :confused:

Oh ok, it's a worthy upgrade from OEM though, right?

Yes I was running the phillips extreme bulbs & the hid made them look very yellow & dim:shocked: This is the second time ive had HID (previous on EP3)& again so glad I upgraded Not only can you see much better at night the car looks more modern if you know what I mean. The EK9 should have got HID stock :(

Anyway here are some more pics mate help u decide. Not the best but shows the Laaaaaavely colour in the dark :dance:

dusktilldawn1.jpg

dusktilldawn4.jpg

dusktilldawn3.jpg

dusktilldawn2.jpg

dusktilldawn5.jpg

Chris,

I had a 6000k hids4u kit on my dc2 and you will be shocked by the difference HID's make,oh and it sailed through the mot with them fitted

from what i know, u cant fail MOT with ur HID, except if it is aiming too high or too low, which also apply to standard light anyway.

Are HID's not illegal in the UK for cars that were not equipped with them from standard? You need light washers or something?

the police doesnt really care, as there are more and more new cars come with HID as standard.

Back