Attachments

• $52d7sd5.jpg
    $52d7sd5.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 423
  • $2.jpg
    $2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 319
it seems to perform well on the graph... keep us updated if you buy it :nice:

one thing to keep in mind and ive said this before, short stroke engines dont really benefit from long tube headers, thats why the TODA makes the most power, longer stroke engines like b18c or k20 are what headers like this were designed for, dont get me wrong, you will still benefit off a long tube race header, just not more than a good 421 or 41 with a 2.5" collector :nice:

one thing to keep in mind and ive said this before, short stroke engines dont really benefit from long tube headers, thats why the TODA makes the most power, longer stroke engines like b18c or k20 are what headers like this were designed for, dont get me wrong, you will still benefit off a long tube race header, just not more than a good 421 or 41 with a 2.5" collector :nice:

Believe I am ok with that. This header is too beautiful to pass up.

Nice header at a great price, I would love to see a dyno sheet of one of these :)

Oh yes only that one will do. Have to make sure I keep it clean though

Nice! I hate paypal, my address isn't a verified one I can't buy anything at honda tech :mad::angry2:

comparing that with Toda 4-1, which one gains more? (Thanks in advance)

Isn't toda 4-2-1? I'm going to go with the toda on this one, for a b16b at least.

Isn't toda 4-2-1? I'm going to go with the toda on this one, for a b16b at least.

my fault.. is 4-2-1.

What about if it is a b18? Seems like this midas header really gain lots of good number at high end!!

Damn, i'm in Hong Kong and the shipping charges surely will kill the deal.......

my fault.. is 4-2-1.

What about if it is a b18? Seems like this midas header really gain lots of good number at high end!!

Damn, i'm in Hong Kong and the shipping charges surely will kill the deal.......

Just to clarify. I noticed some people calling this header "midas header" thats just a name I gave it thats not what its really called

Just to avoid any confusion:thanks:

Also this header would create more gains on a B18C I just love it so much that I am going to put it on my B16b

The thing I dont like about the Toda is that it sticks out too far so u have to change your radiator fan and get a smaller one so it can fit. works out to be very expensive venture because the toda alone is U.S. $1000+ I rather spend $400 on this header and keep my fan. Besides the difference in hp gains is not that big.

Back