EK9 - Amazing Sound!!

I was looking at this the other week and got speaking to the owner. I could'nt believe the only mods he had was a aem intake and think it was a 5Zigen exhaust system. It seemed pretty dam quick, and the the sound was simply amazing:nice:

Love the sound on this vid, but i thought it was a spoon n1, didn't know it only had a intake & zorst thou :nice:

Deffo a 5 zigen mate. Check out one of his replys on the youtube thread:)

"it was my old ek9 it had an 5 zigen pro racer system and a decat with an aem ram filter mate"

I had one of those exhausts. Loud like you wouldnt believe so I put back the stock one.

Sounds awesome while cruising, too.

Deffo a 5 zigen mate. Check out one of his replys on the youtube thread:)

"it was my old ek9 it had an 5 zigen pro racer system and a decat with an aem ram filter mate"

TBH I did'nt read the comments, as I was just amazed by the sound :bow:

Very impressive performance considering the mods it has :)

Exactly what I was thinking. Thats why I doubled checked that he only had these simple mods.
Guys are they really that quick with intake and exhaust mods?

that noise is just sexual to be honest!

what kind of gains does that exhaust give u?

we dont all talk like that lol,they are glaswegian from the sound of things!
do you want me to translate lol?:lol:

hahaha nice video, one question they're talking in english? lol I can't understand what they're saying :lol:

we dont all talk like that lol,they are glaswegian from the sound of things!
do you want me to translate lol?:lol:

Yes please do!

English is my native language and I could only understand less than half of what they are saying.:shocked:

I hope these are not English because then either my ears are damaged or I need extensive English lessons :(

they are basically saying the guy with the 9 is gonna get pulled over by the police if they hear him coming,and he also nearly lost control of the car on the corner,they use a lot of slang like,you are gonna get the jail,this means you are gonna get into trouble with the police.

they are basically saying the guy with the 9 is gonna get pulled over by the police if they hear him coming,and he also nearly lost control of the car on the corner,they use a lot of slang like,you are gonna get the jail,this means you are gonna get into trouble with the police.

damn, but they're talking in english? really I have no idea what they're saying :shocked:

eh, this is the high pitched sound that i don't really like, got many hondas here sounding like that... besides, that white EK has got EK4 rear clusters and takes a while to hit the limiter, is it really a 9?

Lez2000: sounds abusive lol...

Hey it`s a real EK9,it was me that recorded it on the way hame fae the 5 aside`s,am in a 2.0 corsa so it just shows u how fast the civic is....when the v-tec kicks in they just go like lighting

Back