My champ white ek9

dwales83

just a few pics of my ek9 i took while at the beach, got a local club photoshoot tom so hopefully ill add some better pics then
cheers for looking
all comments welcome
beachno.jpg

beach3no.jpg

beach2no.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

driveno.jpg

not great i know sorry, couple with the gf's atr, its up for sale!!

What kind of comments do you expect to hear? :D
What I see is a standard EK9 just like thousands of others which I like very much!! :nice:
Oh, I forgot, where the hell that small light on the rear bumper came from?? I don't like that at all!! :(

beautiful car mate! :bow: congratulations! do you have a aftermarket suspension ?

love the pic's man, think the rear fog light may need changing not keen on it fitted to the rear bumper but if your happy thats all it matters :nice:

look forward to seeing more :pics:

wow thats a clean ek i hope some day have mine done like that no a real type r but clean like yours

the fog light in the bumper is to pass uk MOTs. instead of this, people just tend to have an attacment at the bottom of the bumper.
the exhaust looks like a 5zigen?!?!
oh yeah... NICE!:p

the fog light in the bumper is to pass uk MOTs. instead of this, people just tend to have an attacment at the bottom of the bumper.
the exhaust looks like a 5zigen?!?!
oh yeah... NICE!:p

you can also ged rid of one of the reverse lights and fit the foglight into one of them so there's no "visable" fog light on display, MUCH tidier !!!

nice car though :nice:

cheers for comments guys fog light was done as part of sva i dont mind it tbh honest as i think it loks better than sommit hanging down but i see what ur saying i would rather it in tailights though but i had no say lol
im defo after the newer style tail lights as will look much better no orange and ill change orange side repeaters to
with regards to exhaust and suspension it has cusco coilovers and a 5zigen miracle fireball exhaust
ill try get better pics soon and when ive done more mods
cheers again for all the warm comments

Clean car :nice:

Fog light in the bumber looks way better, than just hanging off it.

Very nice :nice: How do you find the 5zigen exhaust? Is it very loud?

Back