what colour should i paint my OEM enkei's? vote

what colour wheels

• Total voters

leeK9

derpity derp
Donator
getting kind of bored with my car so fancy spicing it up abit

have been on the lookout for a set of weds sport TC-05 in 15'' to buy and paint a mad colour like takata green but cant find any at all

so was messing around with colours and heres what ive narrowed it down to

red
DSC02991-3-2.jpg

green
DSC02991-3-1.jpg

supposed to be bronze
DSC02991-2.jpg

bluey purple
DSC02991-3-3.jpg

or keep them OEM champ white
DSC02991-3.jpg

any more colour ideas welcome

Last edited:
I think either the green or RED!

I really liked the Red wheels on my EK9 - ( I have the red wheels for sale if your interested )
DSC00043-vi.jpg

Normal Red looks a bit flat to me....

Id go for a flourescent orange (like your top pic)..Olly-EK9's bro has a set of DC2 track rims in that colour and they look awesome:nice:

I voted for blue, think it would look ace, red has been done to death, and I personally like it more than the green and gold :)

Noooooo dont do it to them:nono:

you'll be glad at the end of the day... just save up for a gud set or just buy some cheap = refurb and go mad on them (Flourescent green).. at least you will have the original rims to sell or keep .

i agree with option above.. keep your origional wheels and get a second set.. something like dyna-rod orange would be different..

I say green mate!:nice:
I have been thinking of doing this myself for a set of track rims!:angry2:

Last edited:
Noooooo dont do it to them:nono:

you'll be glad at the end of the day... just save up for a gud set or just buy some cheap = refurb and go mad on them (Flourescent green).. at least you will have the original rims to sell or keep .

You're right mate.

Earn a bit and get one of these :nice:

VOLK07.jpg

If u use green the Takata green would look cool....u could even get the outer band trim with a reflective blue sticker...so that when lights hit them at night they would have a reflection around the band....
Personally i have mine in gold n i love them just gotta put back in the red H in the middle.

Back