EK9 Double din Air flow switch/Turn Nob Problem [ HELP !! ]

D_Mcginty

Honda Guru
After converting My A/C from manual to electronic with the EK9 type-Rx Double Din Centre Console, My air flow will only come on when I turn the Nob/Switch to full blast. So anywhere between off and right before full blast the blower motor does not blow air atall. Has anyone any idea what the problem is ? Could It be the switch module itself ?

Below is a video and will show exactly what my problem is.

Any Help would be much appreciated !!

th_Video30-10-2013220107.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That's strange. I'd probably have a look a loom to see if anything is loose. What's that click noise? And I've never seen double din knob readings with numbers for the ek9 lol

im going to say its the switch module that's the problem, definitely not out of a facelift ek9. the power knob seems to just have an on/off feature judging by the click at the end and then it coming on full power. I would try to source a proper ek9 switch module and try it out.

im going to say its the switch module that's the problem, definitely not out of a facelift ek9. the power knob seems to just have an on/off feature judging by the click at the end and then it coming on full power. I would try to source a proper ek9 switch module and try it out.

Only started to notice that now with the numbers, Any idea what the switch module is out of ? VIRS Civic By any chance. Will source one so and see does that fix the problem :)

Thanks for the help !! :nice:

Back