The New Type R.

DOSvtec

vtec addict!!
Donator
What do all think of the new civic even though its now turbo!? Going by this picture I think there awesome looking..

7F06BBBC-F866-47C6-8557-E6F8503BB5DA-3631-00000457B84E9B3B_zps50908a17.jpg

I would like to drive one. They look ok I guess but plenty other cars I would have instead

I think it looks good. Do we know if its been made properly or on the cheap like most of the new Hondas.

Looks lovely but they've finally gone turbo. Something I was hoping they would never do. :(

Still not the official images, but yeah I think it's pretty much 90% accurate, looks good.

I agree this looks quite aggressive ,I like it ,anyone know when it's due to be released?

Apparently its summer 2015. I reckon it will be really good, miles better than the other Hot hatches on the market.

I think it looks great, bar the rear doors, and it may have gone turbo but how many of us are going to get one anyways? I'm all for my older Honda's :)

Either way, it is much better than most in the market right now and hopefully with all the years R&D that's going into it, it will be pretty epic :)

Whats wrong with the rear doors? The FD2 had them and that is a great car.

Whats wrong with the rear doors? The FD2 had them and that is a great car.

Agree the fd was awsome but its a saloon so it suits it. This is a performance hatch theres just no need for them imo, i know it "limits the market" for it but i doubt it will sell better than the ep3 and that was 3dr.

Agree the fd was awsome but its a saloon so it suits it. This is a performance hatch theres just no need for them imo, i know it "limits the market" for it but i doubt it will sell better than the ep3 and that was 3dr.

Probably not but then the EP3 was pretty cheap. Think prices went from £16k or £17k when they were new. I doubt you'll see much, if any, change from £25k with this one. Different target demographic they're going to be selling them to.
Plenty of quality 5dr performance hbs out there. S3, Leon cupra r, 156 GTA

Last edited:
ive changed my mind about this car now, i love the look of it but its still a while before it goes on sale and honda will probably dilute the look of it down a bit

It will only be a matter of time until someone ditches that turbo motor for a k20, just like eibac did with their demo crz,

Back