Civic FD2 MAKE-RACE

Joshm88

Joshm88
Donator
mainyl1.jpg

The Civic Type R One Make Race (OMR) version is built on a made-to-order basis and is priced to encourage amateur race drivers to take part in Honda’s One Make Race series as well as other entry level events. By offering a stripped race only special Honda makes it very easy to prepare the car for competition. Honda first introduced the Civic One make Race back in 1981 and continued this program until 2001. Since 2002 the Integra has taken over as the car used for the One Make Race series and this year will be it’s last before handing back the series to the Civic. A break of 7 years has seen a marked improvement in vehicle dynamics for the Civic Type R, and with an affordable car at the drivers disposal next years series touted to be a very competitive season.

img3ds7.jpg

The Civic Type R OMR version is stripped of all needless parts and is intended for race use only so it cannot be registered for road use. The omitted parts include:

Mechanical

* Helical Limited Slip Differential

Interior

* Honda R Spec seat
* Leather steering wheel
* Drivers metal foot rest
* I-SRS airbags for driver and passenger

Other Equipment

* HID headlights
* LED high mount stop lamp
* Full auto Air Conditioner
* Keyless entry system
* Security Alarm and Immobilizer
* Power Door Locks
* Passenger and rear seat
* All seatbelts
* Sun visors and vanity mirrors
* Center console
* Roof lining, carpet and all other lining
* Under car protective coating, tools, warning flare etc

civicbaseracefd2rforumpn8.jpg

civicbaseracefd2r4forumwd6.jpg

fd2.jpg

car looks good but i would prefer it if it was 3door. this one just looks too long, might be the pictures tho

looking at the pisc i guess it still needs some work doing to it to get it on a track! ie roll cage and other safety equipment. but its certainly cheaper.

looking at the pisc i guess it still needs some work doing to it to get it on a track! ie roll cage and other safety equipment. but its certainly cheaper.

I'm sure you could easily pick that stuff up for 1,200,000 yen, at the moment that's about £8300!!!! Even with the crappy exchange rate!

Would be interesting to see the weight difference!

Back