Winning the lottery

2Slow2Sensible

Proud EJ9 Owner
Donator
So, you win the lottery, 10 million.

Happy days right?

You do the usual, buy a house n what not. But what do you buy to drive?
Would be interesting to know what people go for :p

That would be a cracking daily. I think I'd go for something sensible as well, maybe a Maserati GranTurismo

Blimey, 30k for an EK lol. Guess with 10 million in the bank, wouldn't be a lot of money haha

Although only 7k km's are nice...

hm... i'd keep the 9 i got right now but totally go race with it. and for groceries i'd get a BMW X6 M :)

You'd go and buy your own food with £10m?!
**** that noise, I'd have Nigella in the kitchen cooking my meals in the noddy!

Ferrari F12 and Alpha12 GTR.

But I would have a barn size garage full of cars, bikes and trucks. Too many good stuff out there!

Id have a few cars if I won £10mill to be fair

M5 daily
Ferrari 458, M3 CSL and NA2 NSX-R to rotate for fun times

wife can have a cooper S or a Fiat 500

10 million if you added a few pound to it i supose it would cover a few debts lol, id love to k20 the very old honda jazz be unreal :L

A nice r35 gtr for a daily :D super car wise, it would be hard to choose one.. So I'd buy them all lol

hmm a big list in my head but to name a few

r35 gtr, focus rs 500 with red recaros, jaguar xfr estate for having dogs in :) aston martin v12 vantage, skyline r34 gtr v spec 2, jaguar f type r, Dodge Challenger SRT8 hemi oh yeah and i really want a FORD FIESTA MK7 4WD COSWORTH running 630bhp thats for sale, that would be mine. more to list but i wont bore yas :)

To many to list!! I would have a MK1 golf GTI fully restored, mk1 caddy with a mk4 gti engine, R34 GTR, FD2 civic, a aston of some sorts, a v8 atom, ek9 fully restored, the list keeps going to be honest, k20 supercharged lotus would be high on the list too!

Porsche Panamera as a daily and a GT3 RS for fun + probably a hole lot of classis Japanese cars on the side:naughty:

Haha a lot of different cars there guys :) Glad I made this thread.

I see a lot of Skylines being chosen. I'd personally go for a Kouki S14, lowered and done tastefully over some widened arches as a fun daily. Practical daily would probably be the Audi S4 Avant.

For the super car.. hmmm..... I'd have to go with the Koenigsegg One:1

Without a doubt, I'd have a Lexus LFA as my supercar. And a Mercedes G63 AMG as my all-weather daily.

Back