Market research survey for uni project!

K24Plus

Hi guys!

Basically I'm on my major project in Uni doing Design for Industry and for it I'm thinking of designing upcycled automotive products. [Just old things converted into new things but retaining the original shape]. Anyway, I've got to get people to take part in this survey so I can get my market research done. If nobody does it I will get a fail and sleep in the garage next to the treadmill when my mum kicks me out of 'Her' house :p

So please fill it in and you will get good luck for the rest of your life...probably. :thumbup:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MF8LN3X

Cheers guys!

PS: it'd be cool if you could share it to people on that Facetube thing, the more the merrier

Done, there's a small issue with your age groups, 30 (which is my case) is represented in 2 groups (26-30 and 30-35) but obviously only one group can be selected.

Cheers guys much appreciated :D And OifOvo thanks I didn't notice this will change it!

Done :) not sure your results will be accurate if you ask people on a car forum though i.e. 100% of people asked spend £10k a year on an old Honda lol ;)

Sweet! and t3gav, I'm basically asking everyone but my target audience are mainly car guys to see if this type of product would appeal to them. ;)

Done - Considered something similar back when I was doing Product Design at Uni a couple of years back. Goodluck

Cheers guys! And Ali-C how was the course for you? Its getting on top of me now, I really like the course but I don't think i'll be lasting the full 4 years :/

Back