So what'd you do?

Jokeshopbeard

VTEC Addict!
Man, sittin bored out my skull at work at 11pm on a Friday night :angry2:, quiet as hell, here till midnight, and was thinkin about the advice LiLoCollinsy had to offer in this post:

http://www.ek9.org/forum/interior-exterior/3979-paint-dull.html cause of his experience in that line of work.

I sure as hell found it helpful :nice:, so I got to thinkin about what the rest of us do, & how we might have any advice to offer cause of our experience in a certain area...

I'm a bit of an IT whizz myself, worked in all areas from data centres to travelling the world working in the field to supporting offices, work in the city now supporting/supplying financial transaction software to the major banks, so if anybody ever needs some IT advice, give me a shout :nice:.

So what do the rest of you guys do to support that EK9 habit? :D

I’m a electrician also! I do abit of auto electrical and car repairs its like a hobby to me. Have completed cat5,6,6e etc data installations. So anyone wanting to know about connecting any types of wire I'm your man:D

the stig on top gear:drive:

in my dreams lol

panel beater/body repairer:)

sys/server admin :(

I work at a BBQ restaurant...... it sucks. I make jack crap in the way of money. Lookin for a new job this summer. Auto parts store, oil change tech, computer shop, web design firm, anything that'll get me more than the $6 an hour I'm gettin now.

Techy, you live in the USA right?

In my country you get paid for the "month" work, not for the hours! I always do extra hours and no $$$$$$ :mad:

Im a manager of a push bike shop in kent. i wish i owned it, but i dont. but i am on a good wage finally. been working in the trade since i were 14:)

wish i done something to free me weekend up though

Still studyin at university in accounts.....but workin part-time as accounts clerk aswel. pretty tough to maintain two two at the same time.....exams in 3 weeks time noooooooooooooo!!

Student studying software and business, part time barman too!So I can get you all drunk :D

time served mechanic but got fed up of gettin paid crap money so now driving busses.

Back