Who rides motorbikes aswell?

ijwhiteman

Super Moderator
Donator
:))

Just looking for some people to ride with

If this take off i'll move it to off topic or delete it if it doesn't.

I want it to be noticed.

what kind of bike do you have? were a bit far apart to be meetin up but id thought id ask anyway since im into bikes

03 Yamaha R1. :D

Should be pushing arround 140bhp at the wheel and it only weighs 180 odd kg's

Bits added

Carbon front and rear mudguards
Pazzo levers
Mivv GP exhaust
K and N filter
Gilles chain adjusters with lifters
Harris footrests
Harris steering damper bracket
Ohlins steering damper
Wavy rear disc
Braided lines
Fabbri double bubble
Renthal grips
Avia Carbon mirrors
Carbon exhaust bracket
Flush front indicators
Rear indicators in the tail light
Wheels repainted white
Seat hump thingy???
Fastbikes sock
Couple of decals

^nice

I'm looking to do my test when uni work lightens up.. Or when I graduate this summer. I'd love a ktm 990!!

You ride the bike much?

I've got an R6 now Ian :) got my license last October and had my 03 R6 since November. It's bloody awesome! Oh and haven't been on the forum in ages cos I've been without a car. But going to get a 99 VSM EK4 this weekend :)

^nice

I'm looking to do my test when uni work lightens up.. Or when I graduate this summer. I'd love a ktm 990!!

You ride the bike much?

Sweet those KTM's are ment to be pretty mental.

Hardly ride at all now as Mates have moved away, settled down and sold up or unfortunately dead and buried. :angry:

I really want to get out in it more... :nerv:

Your R1 looks immense Ian, So so clean! Love it. :nice:

I've got an R6 now Ian :) got my license last October and had my 03 R6 since November. It's bloody awesome! Oh and haven't been on the forum in ages cos I've been without a car. But going to get a 99 VSM EK4 this weekend :)

Excellent man! Get some pics up!

PM me your no. :p

Your R1 looks immense Ian, So so clean! Love it. :nice:

Cheers man i love it... Sercretly more than the car dare i say it.... :nono:

After that happening your off your rocker chap (assuming it was on thier bikes)...

Yeah, he wheelied past a bus with his mum and sis following, landed crossed up lost control and snaped his neck. Was a hard thing to cope with. :angry: I did sell my R6 for a few months then went and bought an R1 as i know thats what he would have wanted me to do! Its the reason i ventured to the Nurburgring for the first time. I feel very privilaged to have known Rory and was able to carry and lower him to his final place of resting. R.I.P my friend!

Yeah, he wheelied past a bus with his mum and sis following, landed crossed up lost control and snaped his neck. Was a hard thing to cope with. :angry: I did sell my R6 for a few months then went and bought an R1 as i know thats what he would have wanted me to do! Its the reason i ventured to the Nurburgring for the first time. I feel very privilaged to have known Rory and was able to carry and lower him to his final place of resting. R.I.P my friend!

fcuk sake man thats mega sorry to hear that :angry:

anyway yeah brave boy indeed still riding after going through something like that :bow:

good luck finding some fellow riders boss :D

Sorry to hear about your loss Ian. Motorbikes can be very dangerous things which I'm slowly starting to realise. It's not the rider that's the problem these days... It's other dosey road users as I've found out a good few times.

We shall definitely have to meet up for a good ride out mate! I also have a mate with an 03 R1. Then two others with a 57 plate gixxer 750 and a 99 R6. we shall stop by Ian :) I'll PM you my number :)

guys put some pics up of your bikes!!!! not you standing and posing near it but the bike lol.

TBH Bikes scare the crap out of me. you guys are hella brave to ride them.... its not my skills that worry me its other people being idiots.
when i've got sufficient money to get myself a nice bike and track it i will.

love the look of the Augusta F4 CC

i'd get an R6 to start with though. not that that is a starter bike by anyones means.

i got a ktm 250f ex D3 race bike :)
my brothers got an 05 R1, had a few nice bikes (buell, r6, ninja 600, fireblade 900rr....)

Sorry to hear about your friend....

I've only got photos of when I first bought the bike, it's in winter hibernation at the minute.

I've since removed and sold the storage box, luggage rack and cleaned up the exhaust. Only got it last August, then stuck it in the garage because we had a month of solid ice on the roads, couldn't even get the car out, imagine the RWD of the bike!

P1020786Large.jpg

P1020787Large.jpg

P1020788Large.jpg

P1020789Large.jpg

P1020791Large.jpg

P1020792Large.jpg

Mods include DEP exhaust system, brembro front brake and Renthal handlebars.

Oil will always leak from the exhaust as it's a 2 stroke and I have it slightly oil rich for protection.

this was my toy for awhile, it was an 07 gsxr 600 and god did i love getting out on it, its awhole different buzz compared to a car but unfortunately it went to a new home before xmas, since its been away i've always wanted to get a 07 or 08 fireblade but it depends if the good weather picks up for the summer or not as over here good days dont come around to often :angry:
DSCF1269.jpg

Attachments

• $DSCF1269.jpg
    $DSCF1269.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
2007 honda Crf 450R supermoto

2005 KTM 200EXC,
Not the best pictures but nevermind.
031.jpg

007-7.jpg

I have got a Suzuki DR-Z 400 enduro from new, ran it in in the woods. Fallen off 3 times, once in the snow and actually overtook me mate while i was on my ass :-0, dropped it and totally submerged it in a 3' + mud bog and the last time riding over very large 20' frozen puddle. Best thing I'm having fun and generally only under 20mph so less chance of having a bad crash.
Dunx

08022007038_G.sized.jpg

Last edited:
I got into biking last year, thought it would save me a lot of time and money getting into London for work... As mentioned above it's other road users 95% of the time that cause the problems. There have been two occasions where i've just accepted l was going to get hit, how l got out of it is anyone's guess and recently i've seen flowers at the side of the road no more than 100 yards from where this happened to me, scary stuff... I've got a Yamaha yzf r-125 which l thought was best to start me off and maybe some time this year i'll get an 04 (ish) cbr 600! Just can't beat the adrenaline rush!

75839_10150324851925327_552235326_15757385_4857150_n.jpg

44796_10150263572950327_552235326_14549175_1123041_n.jpg

40940_10150263573115327_552235326_14549180_1263404_n.jpg

Back