ebay scumbag Warning

corral

corral
Donator
Hi folks
just wondering if anyone on here had dealings with the ebay scumbag veetec1

he's been trying to buy an item from me on ebay and i've banned him from buying off of me before and he knows it, so he used another of his cronies addresses in bedfraud (bedford) to try and buy it twice and both times i've knocked the payment back,i've reported him to ebay and relisted the item and he's used yet another i.d to buy it.

the reason i don't deal with him is he opens paypal disputes and claims his money back,he managed to do my girlfriend out of some money last year.

and he also did something similar to a friend and nicked a mugen steering wheel from him,claiming he had returned the item and had proof of postage (my mate actually received an empty box back).

just wondering if anyone else has had the misfortune of dealing with this little scumbag?

Last edited:
Glad I don't sell stuff on ebay if this is what you have to deal with. Sounds like some scam he has going. How about you let him buy your item and wait till payment goes through and then send him a empty box:D

Yes! F***ing Vinesh.

Bought two ek9 doors for my brothers rally car which we never got. Had to go through PayPal claims, he didn't answer our calls when he recognised our mobile numbers so we had to switch phones all the time to get in contact. Memorable excuses for why he couldn't tell us what the feck was going on when we managed to get through: he was in the bath, it was his birthday...the list is endless.

How these people keep trading is beyond me! They should be in jail!

Don't start me off on Vee again, i've only just forgiven him........

Glad I don't sell stuff on ebay if this is what you have to deal with. Sounds like some scam he has going. How about you let him buy your item and wait till payment goes through and then send him a empty box:D

that sound perfect!:nice:

hmmm i bought something off him once and had no probs at all . he even phoned me to see if i was happy with the goods i bought .

but sounds like a few folk have had probs so i shall be stayin well clear in future

if he lived closer he'd have been burnt out by now,lol.

i'd just like to get the scrawny little **** thrown off ebay,i'd so love to get hold of him right now.

i hate the ****er with a vengeance and so does my mate and his brother.
not gonna say on here what we're planning as he's probably lurking (HE KNOWS HE'S HATED),hello VEE your a Dirty Little Bastard (and yeah i do know what you look like as i saw a picture of you and your bird if thats what you would call her on ek9cc).

APOLOGIES FOR THE LANGUAGE.

send him an empty box !! also beware of people selling honda's as i've heard of people who turned up to see them and got robbed !!

lol,sounds like a plan but we've got something up our sleeves for him mate,i don't want to incriminate myself on here,if you catch my drift.

yeah i won a auction for a spoon ecu from him, and he refunded the payment and didn't send it cos he wanted a £100 pound more for it, then try'd to get me to pay the ebay fee's

he sent me loads of abuse to

well at least you never gave him it mitch.

i hope anyone reading this takes note.

Don't deal with him.

I'm still receiving e mails from the scumbag,trying to wangle stuff and saying i'm mistaken lol,this guy is a freak.

yep bon thats the guy,he's m11gen on here aswell,grand total of 11 posts on here.

Yeah thought so, he seems to talk aload of crap, he said he wanted to buy my B pipe, then 1 week later he didnt. Avoid.

Back