Welcome to the Official Team MFactory Section of EK9.org

MFactory

Gearing Authority
Vendor
Hey guys,

it's been a long time coming, but we are now proud to announce MFactory as the Official Sponsors of your favourite forum - EK9.org :D

so what does this mean to EK9.org members? It means:

- We are helping to get EK9.org on a better server

- Both RagingAngel and myself will be on here even more, offering valued tech advice

- Various other Team MFactory members (including Racing Celebrities and High-Level Engineers) will be posting occasionally with racing advice

- EK9.org Member Specials. Yes, you heard it right. We will now be selling MFactory products directly (and exclusively) to EK9.org Members Only at Special Prices

- We will also bring other speciality racing products to EK9.org Members; products that we use on our own race cars

As I'm sure you will agree, these are exciting times for EK9.org and we, as fellow Honda enthusiasts, look forward to serving this community for 09 and beyond :)

Last edited:
Yay! I might be bothering you for a traction bar one of these days...

Awesome news, I wondered what was going on today with all those new MFactory offer threads that I couldn't access lol!

Sweet this is fantastic news. I feel a final drive kit coming on.... lol

TGM were very impressed with the gears, as am I. Hopefully this will mean it will be easier for others to aquire your product, looking forward to seeing what else you will offer, oil cooler for me later. Congrats :nice:

Awesome mate:nice: you got some nice stuff, will have 2 get a few thing off you when iv got some spare cash:((

Fantastic news guy's!:clap::clap:
Look forward to reading your advice & using your products in the near future!:D

Congrats, Thats great news. I always love reading your technical posts. Keep up the great work.

do we get MFactory stickers since wer EK9.org members? lol...

p.s. that red MFactory eg u posted a vid of is crazy, any videos of ek's?

Just fitted your gear linkage bushing kit, gear shifts are really tight and precise awesoem stuff!

Back