JDM 101

***LHD EK9***
Newbie here from the Philippines.

I own a 99 spec EK9.

Nice site you got here.

Hope to meet new friends here.

More power!

01.jpg

SCAMMER!!! Do not deal with this guy! Until I get my money back you are a scammer! I have e-mailed you, pm;ed you on here but no response! Put a claim in with paypal on June 8th and you did not respond to that either! Paypal requested information from you on the 26th of June and you did not respond then either! Just refund my money

As he hasn't responded to the PayPal claim, PayPal will give you your money back when the time ends for them to get communication from the seller.

Welcome to the forum I guess? Didn't think you were new with 300 post count.

Paypal will not refund the funds since I used cash funds from my paypal account. If I would have used my CC then I would get a full refund

SCAMMER!!! Do not deal with this guy! Until I get my money back you are a scammer! I have e-mailed you, pm;ed you on here but no response! Put a claim in with paypal on June 8th and you did not respond to that either! Paypal requested information from you on the 26th of June and you did not respond then either! Just refund my money

Your item will be ship. I cant promise that you will recieve it by the 26th but you will recieve it anytime soon.

Sorry for the delay sir.

Donnel seriously man! What is going on? You said you are going to ship the wing, but yet still nothing!? You are playing around with my hard earned money now

This is how he afford all this spoon sh!t for his car, scams people? haha joke.

Donnel seriously man! What is going on? You said you are going to ship the wing, but yet still nothing!? You are playing around with my hard earned money now

I emailed you sir.

I said i will resolve this but with what you did now, I doubt if i still gonna send you the item.

Clear everything here and i will provide you a tracking number in 2 days time.

To: b18ctrb@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Hi sir
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:56:33 +0800

Hello sir Deni.

I went to 3 cargo company yesterday.

LBC - they dont ship to US door to door.
DHL - they're charging me P7,080 (thats almost $200)
Johnny Air Cargo - they can ship it but it will take a moth to arrive thier

Today i will try EMS and other cargo frieght company here.

And yes, UPS already quoted me thru phone.They said its only P2,500 (almost$ 80) when i gave them the dimension of the box but when the guy went to my office to picky up the item. He quoted our staff for P8,6000 (more than $200).

I know it was my mistake to quoted you for that shipping price. I was confident cost when i shipped the Top Fuel BC Pillar Bars to NY. It only cost me P4,000+ (almost $100). I also shipped my Mugen Chin to Dubai and it was less than a $100 too.

I just recieve a notice from Paypal. I will solve this coz i need my Paypal account. Im using this also for buying parts for my business here.

Thank you for understanding.

-Donnel

This is how he afford all this spoon sh!t for his car, scams people? haha joke.

You think so sir? How many people do you think i scammed? Do you think the $400 i got from Deni called buy a bnew Mugen Intake box? :nono:

b18ctrb , and JDM 101

I think you guys need to resolve your issues, using messenger, email, or private messaging system.

b18ctrb I understand you're very mad and thats why you posted in a lot of threads, I didn't erase your posts because you have all your right to communicate with JDM 101 to solve this issue, and doing what you did is what most users do.

I appreciate b18ctrb and JDM 101 that you solve your problems using another "private" method and not a public one.

b18ctrb, now that JDM 101 answered you, you should stop doing what you're doing (posting on all the threads he made) and contact him privately.

And JDM 101, ship this guy his stuff if he already paid to you, and when you ship, don't forget to send him a tracking number immediately. If you sell stuff here, this kind of feedback of users, will not help you at all to your reputation..

If you can't send him the stuff, make a full refund. period.

I will share with you a issue I had here. I sent a apexi commander to the UK, after 1 month a half the item didn't arrived. Unfortunately I had to make a full refund, I made a mistake I didn't pay extra for a shipping confirmation, so I made a full refund to the guy no questions asked. I prefer to lose some money instead of losing a good reputation.

I appreciate your understanding.

I'm closing this thread.

Thank guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back