Alright everyone

matty0603

Just signed up to the forum as im gonna start looking at importing an ek9 in the next month or so!

Any info would be great on which importers people have had good experiences wiv or bad

used to own an ep2 a few years back now want a proper honda lol

Cheers

Welcome mate, glad you've decided on the hardcore Honda offering!

With regards to your question, it has been answered many times over, so please use the search fucntion in future as I'm sure anything you want to know about buying an EK9 can be found around the forums.

Since you're new though, I'll give a brief rundown below:

If you're after a decent EK9, your best bet is to check the following places (list in no particular order):

1. Members cars for sale on the forum here (very good chance they'll have been well looked after, but will most likely have some modifications already performed - not the best bet if you want a clean slate to work with)

2. A forum member here type-r-dunk (well known for getting the cleanest examples around, but be prepared to pay a liitle extra for the quality of service)

3. Torque GT in devon (The only other importer I've heard good stories about, I got my 9 from them and know a few others that have, all have been happy)

yep, jokeshopbeard is right just click on that good ol' search button it really helps

yep, jokeshopbeard is right just click on that good ol' search button it really helps

'Search' button should be re-named the 'Confuse' button on V-Bulletin.

If you want to search for something, use the custom Google search, it's far better. (Click on 'forum' in the top left of your screen and the Google search is in the center below it.)

Last edited:
Ad a search an dunk seems to be the man so il contact him soonish about gettin me one!

Cheers for the help!

Back