My VSM EK4

darkside

Just thought I will show you a little progess that I have made with my EK4 :cool:

This when I first picked it up

civic3.jpg

civic4.jpg

civicback1.jpg

Then I picked up an EK9 rep grille and had a PiperX Viper sitting in the garage

78af2548.jpg

ABCD0018.jpg

Also added a Buddyclub Pro Spec

ca363b31.jpg

Cusco Front and Rear lower struts and black diamond pads for the front

ABCD0019.jpg

EK9 Rep rear lip and Mugen rep front strut brace

ABCD0020.jpg

Fitted that along with a new intake

ABCD0003-1.jpg

and de-badged the rear

ABCD0008-1.jpg

Then came the coilovers and new LCAs

IMG_6675.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

IMG_6776.jpg

IMG_6787.jpg

Nice car, does the custo strut bars worth the money ? :)

Thanks for the comments:nice:

Yeah the cusco are worth the money, handled very well with the addition of the coilovers as well

From there I swapped to a spoon strut brace (not a very good pic)

Photo-0005.jpg

Then the biggest change came in the way of finally fitting the wheels and OEM Ek9 rear lip that I had stored for months. Along with colour coding the side skirts.

new1.jpg

And this is how it looks last summer with the bra on :)

Image008-1.jpg

DSCF2441.jpg

Looks well sweet! Where are you based mate, think I recognise the place in that last photo! :)

Thanks for the comments:nice:

Yeah I put the wheels on in June and took them off in October for winter but also because I was bored of them and loads of people have them. I still love the way they look on a civic tho.

The car is actually back to standard at the moment and going to start from the beginning again with all new parts, will update later with some of the new parts that have already arrived:secret:

based in Milton Keynes mate :)

YES YES YES YES YES MATE................................. i was looking at it thinking hmmmmmmm that is nice but then i saw the gt3's and they are the colour i want . OMG they make the whole car look so much more aggresive.
damm i'm jealous now though real nice motor there

YES YES YES YES YES MATE................................. i was looking at it thinking hmmmmmmm that is nice but then i saw the gt3's and they are the colour i want . OMG they make the whole car look so much more aggresive.
damm i'm jealous now though real nice motor there

lol thanks I guess, if you are being serious...

Im looking at getting some new wheels tho, anyone got any ideas?

@Jason how come I haven't see you around, will you be coming to the MK Honda meets this year? Will let you know when it is when I have sorted out the rest of the details :)

Will be yeah. I`ve been talking to rocky on crx-uk about meeting up next week maybe i you`re about? plus you might not have seen me as i`ve only had my EK4 for about 3 weeks

whats the bra thing on the bonnet for? looks i lil strange lol

Thanks for the comments

The bra is a US thing, its there to prevent stone chips

@Jason

Ok cool yeah Rocky came to a meet last year, yeah I will be about just let me know when you are meeting up might pop over :)

Need to get all the new parts fitted now :drive:

Me and my mate in his EG6 were out last night just sitting up the hockey stadium. Bringing back the old times when loads of us used to be up there everynight lol. Rocky was working so he couldnt come. We might be out friday night if you`re bored or maybe next weekend i might try and get a few out and about.

Back