My EJ9

linh-ej9

Honda Civic EJ9 99
Donator
hey been on this forum for a while just got the car recently here are some pics i took.

Engine 1.4

Future Mod
EK9 rear spolier
EK9 Front lip
EK9 Rear lip
EK9 front grill
Body code the wing mirror and side molding
and some nice alloy wheels :)

and any recommended site for good price on the mods will be great.

DSC05179.jpg

DSC05184.jpg

DSC05185.jpg

DSC05186.jpg

DSC05187.jpg

DSC05188.jpg

DSC05190.jpg

DSC05191.jpg

DSC05192.jpg

Last edited:
Nice little car reminds me of mine, it all depends on yuor budget m8 if you want the best no matter the cost get OEM from honda etc. If not and u just want the look for cheap cheap then Ebay is your tool. Happy modding !

im located in london uk the place where i took the pics is my work place in silvertown east london. yes im oriental =D

i cant afford OEM part still paying off the 2k plus insurence for it. does ebay stuff look the same or does it looks different?

this is how my car started:) I'm of the opinion that if you buy cheap you usually end up buying twice, replica lips don't even look the same. look out in for sale sections on forums and you can pick the bits you want up cheap.

looks very clean. good starting point will make a nice we car when finished with

whats a good intake for my car? i know i wont get much gain but i just want it too soind more raw

I made my own intake out of a 1.6 VTI size K&N ( masive filter ) then used intercooling pipes to0 makew a long ram and a reducing elbow onto the throttle bodie. sounds great. I can post u the links if u need. No gains realy just sound and throttle response dont expect any gains on a 1.4 from a filter.

I made my own intake out of a 1.6 VTI size K&N ( masive filter ) then used intercooling pipes to0 makew a long ram and a reducing elbow onto the throttle bodie. sounds great. I can post u the links if u need. No gains realy just sound and throttle response dont expect any gains on a 1.4 from a filter.

i dont get much of what ur saying lol. its me i dont know much :(( but yeah post a link thanks.

wow this car is really nice and really clean =D wowers your a lucky man haha

well had a day off work due to the G20 summit that took place near my work so i took my car to the body shop to get the car colour coded and fit my ek9 spoiler and grill fitted.

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

before
DSC05185.jpg

After
DSC00069.jpg

after a good clean
DSC00073.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC05327.jpg

DSC05328.jpg

DSC05329-1.jpg

Ebay 3RD brake light fitted (for extra protection)
DSC00075.jpg

people normally start with wheels then lips(splitter) but i went for the spoiler first lol
also had accord type r gear (i think) knob fitted only need front and rear lips and a nice pair of rims to make it look nice. plus in a few year maybe a b18c to go in.

Last edited:
Back