just some random pics of my ek9

muldo

muldo ek9
Hi jst thot id put some picsof my car up in the members part seen as ive learned to work it lol.

Ive still got some work 2 do 2 it. its kind of an unfinished project at the moment.

Jst nd to put my square plates on ( I ordered plates up but they never fitted in the recess at the rear) so nd to get new ones!

Im also saving up for a set of coilovers.

Let me know wot u think guys.:nice:

Picture_06-08-08_022.jpg

Picture_06-08-08_014.jpg

Picture_06-08-08_028.jpg

Picture_06-08-08_031.jpg

IMG_2996.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

Picture_06-08-08_019-1.jpg

Thanks to taylor who took all the pics cheers mate:clap:

congratulations mate.... not on the car on gettin the pics up haha:p, pics are lookin good:nice:

Very nice EK9. Your right, a square plate will set off the exterior :)

Keep us posted on your updates.

Simon

Sweet looking 9 just the square plate and your sorted!!!

Finally got my square plates on

And got a set of coilovers + an engine torque dampner

Hopefully fit everything during the week will keep u al posted and i will get pics up asap

cheers chris

it just exactly like in the video game, Gran Turismo 3 A-spec II
Civic type-R is nice car. Nice pics too! The New 2009 Honda Fit good too, they made Mugen for that car is nice! Civic Type-R is the best looking car I ever seen!!! Si had the body just like the white Civic R but less horsepower.

hi jst thot id update ya with some pics got my coilovers fitted and square plates
sorry bout the pic quality i took them with my fone

some before pics
DSC00330.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

and here some after shots

DSC00403.jpg

DSC00405.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00407.jpg

let me know what u think cheers:nice:

am on D2 coilovers aint got no probs wi them think there amazin let me know. wot u think ???

Why don't you put the front plate in the middle, on the proper mounts?

Does the new suspension feel beter then stock handling? :))

It feels slightly better than stock but ive not had a chance to take it out for a good blast in the dry its always raining jst now so roads are very greasy or very icy.

The ride comfort has dropped bigtime, but thats the fun of havin coilovers dont ya think

Back