My Crx siR EF8 buildup (DEPOSIT TAKEN)

B18C'R EK

Donator
Donator
as you all know from my ef9 buildup i have purchased a crx sir (ef8), i have been after one of these for ages and in black aswel, its a rolling shell dried stored for over 8 and half years, has NO RUST its a minter an thats what i wanted, really happy with it

only pic i have at the moment on computer

2012-11-031105555.jpg

been stripping it down and geting it to how i want it, any spare time i get i spend on this now as i am building few other cars at the same time

i have bought few bits for it like, wheels, spoiler and few other bits, will get some pics up

Last edited:
been working on this late nights, stripping it down

DSC_0929.jpg

DSC_0928-1.jpg

got some parcels in

genuine ef8 mugen spoiler

DSC_0978.jpg

DSC_0979.jpg

took the standard one off an test fitted the mugen spoiler

DSC_0980.jpg

DSC_0981.jpg

DSC_0982.jpg

DSC_0983.jpg

Last edited:
Sell me that spoiler or tell me where I can find one haha

How come you always have so much cool cars/parts!!!

Sell me that spoiler or tell me where I can find one haha

How come you always have so much cool cars/parts!!!

this spoiler aint for sale lol, its really hard to get the genuine spoiler now and they fetching like £200-300

lol thanx mate i love my oldskool cars an i have loads of bits for the ef8 to go on yet

got more updates coming

parcel arrived today

DSC_0989.jpg

DSC_0993.jpg

some pics of the arches to show how clean and rust free they are

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

pic of the origanal sills, abit dusty but after a very quick wipe down to show how clean they are

DSC00396.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see you got the crx you wanted buddy! Look foward to see the progress. No doudbt its gona be a minter.

Good to see you got the crx you wanted buddy! Look foward to see the progress. No doudbt its gona be a minter.

Hey thanx man an yea its a beauty cant wait for it to be finshed really looking foward to it, how isit going with you,you put the suspension on yet

Can't see any of the first pics dude, Great project to get stuck into. WIll be watching this all the best with it dude :nice:

Hey thanx man an yea its a beauty cant wait for it to be finshed really looking foward to it, how isit going with you,you put the suspension on yet

Going good bro! Got the suspension on a couple of weeks ago. Looks ten times better and you were right it rides like a dream! Im gona get a couple of pics up on my members ride thread maybe this weekend. Have a look let me no what you think.

Can't see any of the first pics dude, Great project to get stuck into. WIll be watching this all the best with it dude :nice:

sorry mate all sorted now, and thanx mate glad you like it

Cant see te pictures

all sorted now

Going good bro! Got the suspension on a couple of weeks ago. Looks ten times better and you were right it rides like a dream! Im gona get a couple of pics up on my members ride thread maybe this weekend. Have a look let me no what you think.

lol yes mate i told you that suspension setup is a quality, glad you like it mate bet the coupe looks alot better now

get some pics up asap

this spoiler aint for sale lol, its really hard to get the genuine spoiler now and they fetching like £200-300

lol thanx mate i love my oldskool cars an i have loads of bits for the ef8 to go on yet

got more updates coming

Haha well drop me a pm if you ever come across another one :nice:

Willl be looking forward to the updates!!

UPDATE

just picked this baby up today on my truck, was a long trip but was worth it

DSC_1007.jpg

bought this to build my crx sir, comes with some goodies that i will be removing for my sir

D2 COILOVERS FULLY ADJUSTABLE WITH 36 POINT DAMPING ADJUSTMENT
AEM LONG ARM AIR INTAKE
VIS CARBON BONNET
SPOON N1 EXHAUST
SPOON GEARKNOB
SHORT SHIFTER
SPOON UPPER FRONT STRUT BRACE
CUSTON MADE REAR STRUT BRACE

Got a set of red recaro's for this baby, in mint condition hardly used

Will get some pics up

Back