My championship white ek sedan NEW WHEELS

B18C'R EK

Donator
Donator
had a set of these before in 4x100 in black, did the 4x114 hub conversion so been a look out for some again in 4x114 so came across some so without waisting time i had to have them, got them reconditioned just waiting for the stickers to arrive

also dropped the front end down abit, sorry for the crap pics was taken pretty late will get some better ones

C&C WELCOME

Last edited:
had a set of these before in 4x100 in black, did the 4x114 hub conversion so been a look out for some again in 4x114 so came across some so without waisting time i had to have them, got them reconditioned just waiting for the stickers to arrive

also dropped the front end down abit, sorry for the crap pics was taken pretty late will get some better ones

IMG-20120911-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20120911-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20120911-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20120911-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20120911-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20120911-WA0012.jpg

C&C WELCOME

Absolutely stunning!

after looking back at the old photos of my sedan, i'm thinking of reburbing these in black, i prefer these in black they look alot better

this is when it had 4x100 setup with black wheels

what you all think

Last edited:
So nice! Always loved the sedan version, expecially the facelift.
And if it looks like this it can't go wrong!

Nice sedan! Personally I like it with the white wheels rather than black

Salaam bro, How are you? It's been a long time i haven't been around. I see you made some great progress, Btw paint them Black!

So nice! Always loved the sedan version, expecially the facelift.
And if it looks like this it can't go wrong!

Nice sedan! Personally I like it with the white wheels rather than black

like a lot. white wheels i think is better than black

Keep it in white, looks neater. I love ek sedans.[/QUOTE

lol i'm still deciding what to do as i really want to do these black now, give it the same look it had before

Salaam bro, How are you? It's been a long time i haven't been around. I see you made some great progress, Btw paint them Black!

thnx bro, give me a ring sometime you seem to be too busy these days lol

Looks amazing mate.

My friend is looking at painting his regas black, I'm using this as the pic to make him not do it! Regas are such a nice wheel, and you can't even see them in pics when they are black. A bit of a waste. Looks so good in white.

:nice:

I have black painted Regas in my car, but here - with white body, white wheels look amazing! will look even better with Rega OEM sticker on it. Stuning sedan :) He deserves a profesionall photoshoot session :)

Back