My K20 supercharged EK9 *update p.26

Andy_redevo4

K20 Supercharged EK9....
Hi guys

Thought i might aswell start a build thread as i have now sold my evo and sold the current engine setup from my ek9. Time to start buying k swap bits!!:clap:

My first mod when i got the car was to put in my Bride low max seats.:naughty:

IMG_3704.jpg

Really wanted to change the look of the car, as everyone knew it as Dave T's car, planned on changing the wheels to some Volks but the ones i want are not for sale yet (2nd hand from a mate of mine). So these 16'' Regamasters came up in 4 stud at a good price and i decided to go for it. Yes i realise 4 stud on an ek9 is odd, i will go back to 5 stud soon.

While i was changing to 4 stud, i took the oppertunity to have all the suspension arms powdercoated and replace all the bushes and bearings.

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_3700.jpg

IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_3705.jpg

Coming soon:

K20 engine
Jackson Racing Super charger
DC5 gearbox
K pro
Full respray
Full weld in cage
Carbon aero bits

Thanks for looking

:nice:

Last edited:
Cheers guys! :D

Yea the evo is away, it was an emotional day. Cant wait till the civic is done now! :nerv:

Awesome man, looks totally different already for some reason lol. Will be savage when its done !

car looks well mate, the big brakes look the part, it should be a brave car when finished :nice:

Fml k20 In a 9 is hair raising enough let alone a charged one can't wait to see your progress. Make sure when it's done get some videos up I wanna see the beast In action. Good luck with the project mate it's going to knock socks from your evos performance.

car looks well mate, the big brakes look the part, it should be a brave car when finished :nice:

By the amount of power it will have I don't even think spoon brakes would be up to the job lmao

Cheers guys.:))

By the amount of power it will have I don't even think spoon brakes would be up to the job lmao

You could be right, i will need to have a think about that side of things before i get it on track.:)

Why would you want to change how many studs are on the car?

Why would you want to change how many studs are on the car?

I dont really mind how many studs are on it, its all wheel dependant. I bought these regas for a good price so went 4 stud, if the volk ce28ns i want come up for sale i will go 5 stud again to have them. If 5 stud regas came up before the swap i wouldve just bought them.:)

This will be a beast when done! Look forward to updates :)

What colour are you thinking?

Back