My EM1

fikima13

em1 lover
well this is my first car.. i bought it back in august 2011, i've not done that much to it as my work has had to cut me back on hours, but hoping to get lots of goodies over the xmas holiday and get it to the way i want :)

Mods on the car atm:
Japspeed 4-2-1 manifold
Cone air filter
Stainless steel decat exhaust
Plans fro the future:
To get the alloys refurbed
get lowered
get a full respray and tidy up the body work
new front grill
front fogs
sort out the drivers side window (as it comes out of the runner when i put it down)
well here are some pics from when i first got it to how it looks atm.
DSCF7086.jpg

DSCF7087.jpg

DSCF7088.jpg

DSCF7092.jpg

IMG-20110824-00161.jpg

IMG-20110826-00171-1.jpg

DSCF7354.jpg

DSCF7367-1.jpg

ea6b77c7.jpg

DSCF7440.jpg

IMG-20111024-00262.jpg

Last edited:
thanks :), no rust at all, so was really happy that i didnt need to worry about that :)

Should look sweet once its finished! ;) Hows the japspeed manifold? I was thinking about getting one for my car but can't decide lol :/

looks nice mate welcome to the forum, sticker on the back is class haha

Should look sweet once its finished! ;) Hows the japspeed manifold? I was thinking about getting one for my car but can't decide lol :/
yeah i really would recommend the the japspeed manifold.. its sounds alot better around 3,000- 4,000 rpm.. the only problem is that the bottom of the manifold was shorter than the original manifold, so the rest of exhaust system had to be brought back so it was connected, but apart from that its pretty good :)
looks nice mate welcome to the forum, sticker on the back is class haha
thanks a lot :) , got another one above my exhaust now.. need to get a pick of it thou :p

Yeah I'll do that some time... Got the heat shield off and a cone filter so it already looks a bit better. But I've gotta get a proper full induction kit and sort out a colour scheme.. :)

Get a decent air intake, not something that will give you mental heat soak with a grunty noise.

Yeah, the car sounds good as it is ATM, but it would be good just to get things of a good quality and worth it in the long term.. And I defo don't need it louder.. :p

Looks like a clean base you have there, i did have a Clover green EM1 in the past it is a great colour in the sun.

Looks like a good base to work with and its getting there :beer: The engine bay needs a clean but you find most do :p

Keep up the good work, and keep us posted with the progress :run:

Looks like a good base to work with and its getting there :beer: The engine bay needs a clean but you find most do :p

Keep up the good work, and keep us posted with the progress :run:

Thanks alot :) yeah my mate is pretty good at sorting out cam covers so gonna get him to do that then ill probs just buy bits and bobs to make the bay better :) but it is getting there from what i first had it :D

Nice base to work on :nice: what colour are you deciding on for the respray? Is it the same or...?

Good luck with your wee project! Let the modding begin!! :nerv:

Nice base to work on :nice: what colour are you deciding on for the respray? Is it the same or...?

Good luck with your wee project! Let the modding begin!! :nerv:

Thanks :) I don't know.. I'll probs just keep it the same cos there is hardly any civics in the clover green.. But I've got a long time to decide before I actually get it done...

Back