B18C'R EK

Donator
Donator
as you all know i have a good collection of civics like
my champwhite ek sedan
b18c'r powered vsm ek
mb6 vti-s
and loads of others

link http://www.ek9.org/forum/members-rides/41034-championship-white-ek-sedan-ferio-new-pics.html

i have finally found what i have been after for ages that is the old skool box shape vt, had my mechanic look at it on ramp and the car is spotless no rust wat so ever, even the sills are 100% rust free, it has took me ages to find a minter and now i have one cant tell you lot how happy i am

not many left on the uk roads

me and my brother have very big plans for this, sorry for the **** pics wiil take some good ones after respray

fp44ki.jpg

1sk1me.jpg

fvy838.jpg

C&C WELCOME

Last edited:
Love these man, sure Gav will be jealous...

Whats your plans engine wise, staying B series? needs awesome JDM wheels, Jdm lip and Chargespeed spoiler

Love these man, sure Gav will be jealous...

Whats your plans engine wise, staying B series? needs awesome JDM wheels, Jdm lip and Chargespeed spoiler

yea i see gav is after one

not sure on engine aint decided yet to be honest, and ye i have seen the charge speed lip and spoiler thats what i will be buying

Nice one man, better pics needed :p
and not after one.. just like them :D

I love these, been look myself for awhile. Is it the imported siR model?

Love it mate. Also been looking myself for one of these, mind and get some pics up when its resprayed ;)

Always loved these!

Looking forward to see what you guys have in store :D

damn that is a sweet looking EF you got there with the proper DOHC decals aswell, love them when they are so original and old skool, would love an EF!

Love it mate. Also been looking myself for one of these, mind and get some pics up when its resprayed ;)

i will do mate i'll get some pics up while its getting resprayed

Always loved these!

Looking forward to see what you guys have in store :D

lol i cant wait to start on it my self

damn that is a sweet looking EF you got there with the proper DOHC decals aswell, love them when they are so original and old skool, would love an EF!

ye mate they are hard to get in good condition

cracking cars..

Congrats on the purchase dude!:nice:

What plans have you got for it?

cracking cars..

Congrats on the purchase dude!:nice:

What plans have you got for it?

thanx dude

wanna get the body ot the way first then work on the engine,will keep you all updated on this

had a word with my spray man hopefully it should be in respray in two weeeks time depending on if i can get all the parts together by then

Back