Deans B18 ek4 vti-s

Deans96r

Attempting TRACK!
Donator
Car(s)
Jun engined EK4 SiR
gave the car a quick clean today(i mean very quick) and thought id post up a few pics of the car, the bodywork really isnt upto much and will be getting re-sprayed plus new arches etc as soon as i can get it down to my mates unit :thumbsup:

engine spec:
b18c4 - mapped on chrome by henry roy 189.7bhp :nice:
itg intake
manifold(unknown make any suggestions)
kakimoto exhaust system

suspension/wheels:
d2 coilovers(soon to be replaced)
d2 lower control arms
skunk2 camber arms
16" rota slips

random:
battery re-located into the boot
started/in process of stripping interior

021lz.jpg

020pud.jpg

019xlt.jpg

017il.jpg

016czd.jpg

015hio.jpg

let me know you thoughts etc

looks good mate, usually do in black ;)

thanks gav, im not sure on the black on black...so may change the colour of the wheels but unsure what colour to go for, any suggestions?

Dean

that actually looks superb bud ;) why am i swayed towards a yellow or something aswell haha

Dean

Nice car mate looks clean! As Gav said black on white is always a shout :nice:

thanks alot everyone, going down to my mates unit next week to get started on the paint process :nice:

i'm a big fan of black on black :) yours looks good !!!!!!

not too many VTI-S ek's about now... i lost one earlier this year :(

i'm a big fan of black on black :) yours looks good !!!!!!

not too many VTI-S ek's about now... i lost one earlier this year :(

thanks alot bud, im still not sold on the black on black thinking a funky colour but no idea what lol

I went for black wheels on my VTi-s but saying that on my Blue EG6 i put fluresent Orange wheels on it :)) TBH on a black ek not a single colour wheel looks bad.... thats the beauty of it.

My current Black EK has Bronze wheel's... this persoanlly is one of my favourite combination's .... my advice... Go mad you can paint wheels as many times as your bank allows... i've painted 2 set;s of wheels so far and done both sets on a budget of less than £50...

I went for black wheels on my VTi-s but saying that on my Blue EG6 i put fluresent Orange wheels on it :)) TBH on a black ek not a single colour wheel looks bad.... thats the beauty of it.

My current Black EK has Bronze wheel's... this persoanlly is one of my favourite combination's .... my advice... Go mad you can paint wheels as many times as your bank allows... i've painted 2 set;s of wheels so far and done both sets on a budget of less than £50...

that is very true my man, and thats what ill do haha :nice:

thanks lad yeah love the black :nice:

Looks like its a bit of a sleeper there!
Are you gonna respray it black or change colour? What about doing a 5 Stud conversion and getting some std EK9 wheels in CW ?

Looks like its a bit of a sleeper there!
Are you gonna respray it black or change colour? What about doing a 5 Stud conversion and getting some std EK9 wheels in CW ?

thanks, im going to respray it black again bud, but tbh ive not thought of a 5stud convertion, what sort of money is it everything to do it?

Dean

Back