Black EJ9 (Pic Heavy)

Rkelly

Hows it goin;' been on the site about a month now and feel its about time to show a couple of pictures of the car from when I got it to how it stands now.
I plan on keeping the car a few years untill my insurance will allow me a DC2.

In working progress.

Plans

* B18c4 full conversion
* Aerodeck hub and brake conversion
* 96' integra alloy or Bronze Rota Grids
* Type R front bumper
* Got some engine mods I plan on doing to but ill not rant on about it haha!

This is two pictures when i first bought the car:

CIMG0751.jpg

CIMG0753.jpg

First things to go was the Orange wheels :)clap:) The Big Mugen sticker and the R plates :)
P7100079.jpg

After this, I bought a buddyclub spec3 exhaust, changed the Silver honda badge to a nice red one. Also a small mugen badge. ties in nicely with the lights and honda badge colours.
0096.jpg

Finally changed the angeleye headlights for my attempted EK9 ones.
editedcivic.png

Thats about it really because ive since also bought a VTI Aerodeck which ill be using in a conversion for the little car :)
So for now just a few random pictures I took comments welcome :nice:

DSCF1115-1.jpg

DSCF1148.jpg

DSCF1121.jpg

DSCF1156.jpg

DSCF1126.jpg

Last edited:
just needs a front lip now! looks miles better than when you first got it! :nice:

Just getting rid of the colour of the wheels transformed it!

Loooks good :)

Thanks for the comments lads, appreciate it :)!!

@Elchunk - Im gonna look for a full type R bumper because the one I have has a couple of quite bad scrapes from the previous owner :(

Nice EJ9 man. Looks way better so far so best of luck with the plans to come

de-wiper rear mate and id take off the mugen badge but its your car,looks clean tho

car looks ace!

pm me if you need an oem front lip, ive got one for sale.

the orange wheels were a bit ott lol its coming along nicely mate :nice:

Aye your right the orange wheels were a bit dodgy, but when I bought it I had a soft spot for them. lol that soon left but and I snapped out of the "tango'd" phase haha!

Im glad youse all approve of the car after seeing alot of other members cars on here I didnt want mine to be bottom of the pecking order lol

Nice EJ mate; love it ! :) Wasn't really a fan of the orange wheels but they look spot on now I think. Good work; keep us posted with any new updates ;)

Nice EJ mate; love it ! :) Wasn't really a fan of the orange wheels but they look spot on now I think. Good work; keep us posted with any new updates ;)

Thanks lad appreciate it :)!
New engine should be fired up in about 2weeks from now so that will probably be the next big update!
Thanks again :dance:

looked a bit like mine before i changed the wheels!!

nice project lad :nice:

Aye I think Ive seen pictures off your car on j44 lad :)
Thanks hi.!
I do like the rims but they have to go soon :(

welcome to the forum mate, nice set of gti bbs wheels there my gran had a set on her mk2 gti they looked savage :)

Thanks mate :)

Got a nice little goodie there now from the freight delivery people.
Ill update later with pictures. Im well chuffed!

Back