cleaned ej9 + ek9 (pic heavy)

Civicfacelift

ej9, eg6 , ep3
gave da ej9 a clean today with my brothers ek9 :D, just want to see what you guys think
c+c welcome:p
hondabadgespoiler025.jpg

hondabadgespoiler028.jpg

hondabadgespoiler033.jpg

hondabadgespoiler037.jpg

hondabadgespoiler054.jpg

hondabadgespoiler062.jpg

hondabadgespoiler061.jpg

hondabadgespoiler057.jpg

hondabadgespoiler056.jpg

hondabadgespoiler071.jpg

hondabadgespoiler070.jpg

hondabadgespoiler073.jpg

hondabadgespoiler086.jpg

hondabadgespoiler088.jpg

hondabadgespoiler090.jpg

hondabadgespoiler096.jpg

hondabadgespoiler091.jpg

hondabadgespoiler101.jpg

hondabadgespoiler102.jpg

96.jpg

2 very nice cars there mate :) i take it u live on a farm? going by the amount of animals lol

2 very nice cars there mate :) i take it u live on a farm? going by the amount of animals lol

:lol: yes ,our yard + passage is being concreted today so from now on it will be a smooth ride to the road,i must buy a car cover as when its parked up in the shed the cats jump on da bonnet:mad:.thanks for the comment

haha i dont live on a farm but out on in the countryside and i have 5 dogs and a cat and its a nightmare trying to get out the drive with them trying to run in front of the car lol i have got an enclosed garage but one of them always manages to sneak in lol one time one of them slept in the car lol i was raging haha

nice cars and pics :nice:

dog looks full up after munching they 3 cats :p

Nice cars man :) that 1.4 is really really clean usually thengine bays are horrible but you have this one looking very well! Fair play!

Wow that ej9 is super clean cleanest ive seen looks mint mate both cars do !!! :(

Wow that ej9 is super clean cleanest ive seen looks mint mate both cars do !!! :)

i was wondering what colour enkei rpf1 's would suit this car best, although i will always keep the rims on it now

amazing car mate! What kind of headlights are those? Im looking for a set, do you know anyone selling them?

good looking ej9 mate, lol at the cat's they are all poser's..!!!!

Very nice EJ9 man. Jap plates would make a huge difference to it too but it's very tidy as is :) If you were looking at RPF1s I'd say silver would look mint. There's another guy on here do a B conversion into a VSM EJ9 and he's got silver RPF1s and it looks real clean.

Back