Nana's Ek9

Banana

TEAM LEGIT
Ive had my ek9 now since October 2010, Was in storage and sorned from then until April 2011.. Ill update this as it progresses.

Plan:

Fast road/Track car/Pamper it

Specs:

Engine - J's Racing Induction Kit, 5zigen 4-2-1, Spoon Engine Mounts, OEM Dizzy Cap, Rotor Arm, Timing Belt, Tensioner, Rocker Cover Gasket, Millers 5/40 Oil, ATS Transmission Fluid, Custom 2 Tone Rocker, 5zigen Fireball exhaust

Suspension & Brakes- Meister R Coilovers, Ill be bushing the whole car and replacing most things with oem, Standard Discs, YellowStuff Pads, Calipers Painted Gold.

Interior - Rear Stripped, Buddyclub P1 Bucket Seats, Buddyclub Rails, PWJDM Gearknob, Sabelt 4 Pointers, Kenwood Headunit, Sony 6x9's, OMP Wheel/Boss

Wheels - 16'' 5zigen FireZigens, 205/45/16 Bridgestone Potenza's

Exterior - New Honda Badges, Xsara Mist Washers, UK Plate On The Back, Severely waxxed.

Plans:

Cage, Fully Bush The Car, 195/45/16's ( Ordered ), Some Fancy Suspension Bits, New Exhaust, Re-Waxoyl It... Probally alot more just not yet
-----------------------------------------------------------
Wont be buying anything else until 2011 as the car is in storage so thread will be a bitty slow for updates!

So lets put some pics up?

imag0127zw.jpg

imag0134fw.jpg

imag0162c.jpg

imag0161.jpg

Rob :)

Last edited:
same manafold as mine mate makes some job of them!

best of look with her!

Thanks for the comments guys, Well since i got it i hadnt really done anything with it apart from fit the manifold and the coilys so i whipped it down to the car port as i valet cars on my days off...

Had my mates 158bhp 106 gti up as he is off in the marines, so gave it a soapy bath, dried it off then chemical guys wet mirror finish...

The 9 got the same treatment but that received 3 coats of it

Not much of an update but some pics lol

Also took a 1200 pound deposit for the Jordan so that is now hiding away until the lad pays it off, as i understand not everyone has 3500 grand to throw away so happy days :)

imag0169k.jpg

imag0170u.jpg

imag0177e.jpg

imag0176.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice mate. Used to own a Jordan myself. Loved that car! How do you find the manifold for ground clearance?

Very nice mate. Used to own a Jordan myself. Loved that car! How do you find the manifold for ground clearance?

Thanks for the comment mate :)

The 5zigen is spot on, Noticed you get a bit of vibration off it not alot but you notice it, Sounds ace though! Would defo recommend anyone to buy a 5zigen :nice:

Got bored and re-done the calipers lime green... lol

Also been offered a set of OMNI Power rear LCA's.. So reckon ill buy them, Rocker cover going away for a refurb and to get the ''cut out''

Got millers 5/40 oil, oil filter, plugs, fuel filter, AMS Gear Oil - More service bits for it soon

Pics soon

Spent an hour cleaning under the bonnet today, Bit of ocd i think... Also when i was doing the calipers i degreased the insides of the wheels!

Pics:

imag0205f.jpg

imag0204v.jpg

imag0207z.jpg

:)

They are both very well pampered thats for sure as im always skint!

Thats it gone into hiding now until next year...

Pic:

66300453191981824505161.jpg

Last edited:
some nice updates m9 look forward to seeing the parts on it next year :)

Back