My 2nd EK9, Silver Preface

Tmus

some of you would already know i've got another EK9.

OK been out of Honda for a lil bit, strangely found myself back in one.

pic of me doing the valves and sorting and tidying the car.

01012010171.jpg

the bodywork is not perfect, but engine feels strong, and i can fix everything anyway so it doesn't matter.

Plan for this one is simple, OEM, maintain, breathing mods and handling, nothing fancy just Function. and drive the nuts off it.

Looking good i really am warming to silver ek9s more pics please

Mine is due for arrival soon :) about 2 weeks time. Silver facelift cant wait she will most probably go up for sale but i can say i had a silver ek9 for a bit lol.

it does look ok in silver, and it doesn't get dirty, so happy days.

I'm tidying the car inside and out, taking out the buddyclub Vcon (anyone want to buy it?), changing the intake, exhaust and coilovers.

I will get some pictures once i'm happy with it, the car wasn't looked after to my standard, but its got a good base so its all cool

Here's the exhaust system going on, thanks to members on here. (pic quality is rubbish!sorry)

01012010173.jpg

01012010172.jpg

final advice think long before you sell your EK9, LOL

looks nice bar the spurious front splitter,dump that off man,silver 9 has potential to look savage!!

what happened the 15???:(

needed some money, didn't like the drive as much as EK9.

they needed a lot of money throwing in to be as good, Can't really beat the Type Rs for driving out of the box

nice spot, eagle eyes! didn't think anyone would notice, but the body work is the last of my worries, as long as it looks ok i'm not fuss.

Got on with tidying up, took off all the amp wires that was left in the car, couple of rubbish dead wires, took lights out to clean inside and fix leak.

leaving the rear strip for now, still got to do the suspension next week.

got other bits to do as well, i'll update this thread with pictures as I go.

02012010176.jpg

02012010178.jpg

no it isnt its a copy.the edges are straight in stead of curved and where it wraps around centre of bumper is thicker etc.look at it and youll notice.

lol,

Your eyes are certainly working properly. I can see it now.

nice one matey great progress so far, glad youre getting that pants exhaust sorted it sounded a bit loud the other night! :)

Back