My new ek9!!

Dicko09

Dicko09
Hi, ive only been on this site about a month and only got a chance to upload pictures of my ek9 now!
Its a '98 pre-facelift model
Mods:
carbon fibre bonnet
Spoon sw388's
Buddyclub fully adjustable coilovers
Spoon manifold
Full Spoon exhaust system with de-cat
J's Racing induction kit
HID's
Apologies about the pics as im not great with a camera
Let me know what u think anyway....:)
Civic012.jpg

Civic001.jpg

Civic008.jpg

Civic010.jpg

Hey buddy. Nice Ek9. Did you buy it private or from a garage? Where in Ireland are you from?

Like it!!! Looks like mine a bit! Just need my carbon bonnet!

Nice spec. Get those advan stickers off though haha.

nice car man!.. where abouts in kildare are you from? i'm from leixlip :D

nice car man!.. where abouts in kildare are you from? i'm from leixlip :D
thanks man...eh im from kilcullen, wel just outside it....u driving an ek9?

Well lad...I am from around bagenalstown. About 15 mins out of carlow town
oh rite yea i know bagnelstown...used to go to school in knockbeg so i know a good few lads from there

Looks very nice mate,

All it needs now is CF side mirrors, spoooooon style :)

thanks...yea i was thinking about CF side mirrors alri...and maybe a CF spoiler:)

Thanks...yea they were on it when i bought it...what is advan?

advan is a aftermarket company that makes wheels and tyres, maybe you have advan tyres??

btw nice ek9 , loving the spoon wheels

Savage 9 man. Invest in carbon spoon mirrors an a carbon spoiler! Any engine shots?

advan is a aftermarket company that makes wheels and tyres, maybe you have advan tyres??

btw nice ek9 , loving the spoon wheels

oh rite they were on it when i bought the car! thanks man...i love them aswel...havnt had the car long at all but im loving it:D

Savage 9 man. Invest in carbon spoon mirrors an a carbon spoiler! Any engine shots?

thanks man. yea thats the plan anyway i think that would look pretty good! no not yet but will have some up soon!:)

nice ek9.. love the spoons.. looks alot like an ek9 i saw in mayo a couple of weeks ago?

oh rite yea i know bagnelstown...used to go to school in knockbeg so i know a good few lads from there

AH cool.I often do be in carlow thou.I know kilcullen. Was up near you tonight.Was up in a place outside athy with my old lads car..Got a flat tyre coming home...****ING POTHOLES :mad::p

Back