Beaks lower tie bar,
C-pillar brace,
Password jdm gear gator,
Jdm yellow fog-lights,
Mugen oil cap,
Seibon carbon fiber bonnet,
Seibon spoon style carbon lip,
6000k HID's

Its been a good while sense I posted up pictures... I got my ek9 facelift at the end of january and loving it ever sense.:D:D Car is only used on the weekends mostly..
This is how it was when I got her first,
picture.php

picture.php

I got a few bits for it over time. Got a brand new seibon carbon bonnet of type-r-dunk in febuary which the girlfriend bought as present for me..:clap:

Also got rid of the mugen sun visor but got a tinted sun visor instead.Also got spoon socks and steel plates and carbon plug cover and new type r stickers and red honda badge and painted the calipers.

At the end of April I bought a front and rear upper spoon braces off ek9/na which helped the handling so much.

Then I got a van so was broke for a while so no modifications for a while. Then in August I got a spoon b-pipe and N1 backbox off BolgeR which made a great difference.

picture.php

And in October I got a dc de-cat off thingee.

I also put my standard rear lights back on. So much better :nice:

So here it is now..Was raining when I took them after a very quick wash.

More parts coming very very soon :D:D:D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
wot u doin wit the lights u took off?

very nice 9 btw :D

Last edited:
Lovely car kid!! :nice:

Wish i could keep my 9 that clean if i didnt have to drive it daily

rear lights were horrible glad you put oem bk on.looks awsome btw had the same we badge on my grill if its a mugen one

very nice
Thanks mate :nice:

wot u doin wit the lights u took off?

very nice 9 btw :D
Thanks..I have the lights here still..My girlfriend says not to sell them as she wants them.. They are on ebay for €88 and it says £20 for postage from usa.Check it out

Lovely car kid!! :nice:

Wish i could keep my 9 that clean if i didnt have to drive it daily
Thanks.Its clean now alright but once I start driving it on the irish roads its filty :angry:

rear lights were horrible glad you put oem bk on.looks awsome btw had the same we badge on my grill if its a mugen one

Yea dont know what I was thinking. They were always on the car and just got the idea to go back to standard. yep mugen badge, thanks
Seen this car in person and its mint:nice:
Thanks mate :nice:

I like it alot, especially with the CF bonnet, ;)

That spooooooooooon sticker is huge :D

Bit of an update is I went shopping yesterday and I got myself a set of BC coilovers :D:D. Cant wait to install them during the week :drive:
picture.php

Also going to give it a full service to when I have it in drove into the garage
picture.php

Back