B18 Clover Green EK

E2-SAW

B18 Green Machine
so as said - had the car 4 years, spent all my money on it, not finished spendin money on it - on here to try get the info i need to get it mapped and also to show others and inspire/be inspired

this is loged from aroudn summer last year - iv got a full build thread on numerous other forums, i'll do that bit later!!

the engine is a B18C4, it was burning some oil so came off the road in Dec 2007 for engine rebuild, it came back on the road in early September 2008

iv now rebuilt the engine and installed ITR JDM pistons, had the head skimmed, crower stage 2 3/4 race cams, exedy clutch and fidanza flywheel, Y21 gearbox replaces the s9b and also has a Spoon 1.5 way LSD fitted. skunk2 pro-series dual valve springs and retainers, and skunk2 pro-series adjustable cam gears have also been fitted (all fitted in my back garden/driveway, check my build-up on Civicsportsclub.org, Hondatech.co.uk or Civclife.net for pics of the rebuild), have Hondata S200 and will be getting mapped very soon (dont know where to go yet though)

iv resprayed the engine bay to freshen it up a bit, fitted an ITR dual length rad, a nice Mugen twin-Loop exhaust system, ITR rear brakes with EBC grooved/dimpled discs and spoon pads. ITR master cylinder and bias-valve also fitted.

the front end was then resprayed (AGAIN), the back bumper painted and also had the rear-wiper hole and H badge from the tailgate smoothed off and painted. ek9 dials and an EP3 steering wheel have been the only additions to the interior so far

another new set of wheels in 15" Rays Split Rims, had the lips re-polished, the split bolts gold plated and the centres painted to colour code with the car

so without further delay - here are some pretty poor quality pics which iv taken with the digital camera - my mate took some but was a bit dark

DSCF0950.jpg

DSCF0974.jpg

DSCF0957.jpg

DSCF0970.jpg

DSCF0977.jpg

DSCF0978.jpg

CivicStreet006.jpg

CivicStreet007.jpg

CivicStreet008.jpg

CivicStreet009.jpg

DSCF0965.jpg

CivicStreet010.jpg

dirty look

DSC00080.jpg

heres some of the ones my mate took

Steve2.jpg

Steve3.jpg

Steve8copy.jpg

Steve4.jpg

will make a new post once i get better pics this weekend

FULL SPEC LIST SO FAR THEN

ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
B18C4 (1.8 16V DOHC VTEC) Engine Conversion (originally 1.4 SOHC 16V)
Y21 Gearbox
Spoon 1.5 Way LSD
Engine Fully Rebuilt
DC2 Integra Type-R 98-Spec JDM Pistons
Crower Stage 2 Cams, ¾ Race Spec
Skunk2 Pro-Series Titanium Dual-Valve Springs
Skunk2 Pro-Series Titanium Valve Retainers
Skunk2 Pro-Series Adjustable Cam Gears
AEM Hybrid Cold Air Induction Kit
Skunk2 Pro-Series Intake Manifold
Mugen Twin-Loop Exhaust System 2.5” Bore
MFactory 4-2-1 Exhaust Manifold
2.5” Bore De-CAT
Hondata S200 Management ECU
Exedy Clutch
Fidanza 7.5lb Flywheel
Buddyclub V-CON V-Tec Controller
B&M Short Shifter
Metal Oil Filler Cap
DC2 Integra Type-R Dual-length Radiator
Red Aluminium Radiator Holders
Kawasaki Green Rocker Cover
Gunmetal Grey Sparkplug Cover
Green and Black Reservoir Socks
Kawasaki Green Coolant Hoses

PERFORMANCE
Still to be mapped – estimate between 220bhp–230bhp @ Flywheel

SUSPENSION & BRAKES
K-Sport Coilover Kit with Springs Powder Coated Yellow
BLOX Anodised Gold Rear Lower Control Arms
MFactory Swaybar Kit, Powder Coated Yellow
EBC Grooved & Dimpled 282mm Front Discs from MG ZS 2.5 V6
EBC Green Stuff Front Pads
Twin-Pot Front Calipers from Honda Legend 3.0 V6, Painted Gold
Rear Disc Conversion
EBC Grooved & Dimpled 262mm Rear Discs from MG ZS 2.5 V6
Spoon Rear Brake Pads
DC2 Integra Type-R Rear Calipers Painted Gold
DC2 Integra Type-R 1” Brake Master Cylinder
DC2 Integra Type-R Brake Bias Valve

EXTERIOR
Clover Green Pearlescent Paint
Spoon Style Front Lip
Plastic Grills Removed From Bumper and Meshed
EK9 Type-R Rear Lip
EK9 Type-R Grill
EK9 Type-R 2 Piece Spoiler with High Level Brake Light
Colour Coded
Custom EK9 Style Headlights, Painted Clover Green Inside
Smoked Side Repeaters
De-badged Tailgate & Shocker Stickers on Windows
Rear Wiper Removed
Honda "H" Badge removed from Tailgate
Semi-Smoothed Tailgate
AEM Rear Number Plate Surround with Import Sized Number Plate
Honda Jazz Washer Jets

INTERIOR
Recaro Seats, Black Alcantara with Red Stitching, Taken from DC2 Integra Type-R
Black Alcantara Rear Bench with Red Stitching, Taken from DC2 Integra Type-R
EK9 Red Floor Carpet
EK9 Leather Gear Gaitor with Red Stitching
EP3 Type-R Black Steering Wheel with Red Stitching
EK9 Speedo Dials
OMP 3-Point Harnesses
Retrimmed Doorcards in Red
12Tune Summit B-C Brace, Powder Coated Yellow
Aluminium Dial Surround
Skunk2 Billet Gearknob

AUDIO
JVC KD-SHX751 EXAD Head Unit
Infinity 6x9’s
Pioneer 17cm Door Speakers

WHEELS & TYRES
15” Rays Group N Split Rims Alloys, Centres Painted Clover Green with Gold Split Bolts
Toyo T1S Tyres 195/50/15
Gold Anodised Lightweight Wheel Nuts
Metal Valves

some pics and videos from Speed Sunday @ Knockhill in November

DSCN0545.jpg

DSCN0595.jpg

DSCN0601.jpg

FSCN0542.jpg

RSCN0549.jpg

RSCN0626.jpg

THIS VID IS AWESOME (listen for 4th gear almost limit out as i come into shot (2nd car coming into hairpin)

YouTube - B18 Clover Green @ Knockhill 02/11/08 Speed Sunday

another vid from nearer pit lane - had to avoid an accident on the way round the lap lol

YouTube - B18 Clover Green Civic @ Knockhill 02/11/08 Speed Sunday (good quality)

all was well until the crower cams snapped and bent 4 valves :(

DSC00205.jpg

rebuilt the head and got it back together just last week with standard cams in, had it on a RR to see what the scandal is - its running way under power and the graph is all over the shot - needing mapped sooner rather than later

got a 2nd winter/track bumper with a VTI lip on - iv just fitted my Next Miracle X-Brace and still have a Safety21 7-Point Roll Cage to fit - pics of how she sits right now at this very minute

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00368-1.jpg

how the engine looks just now - needs a bit of a clean n that but its good just driving it again lol

DSC00371.jpg

and also the car finally at home with me now :)

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

so im looking into getting a new set of cams ASAP, also trying to get Hondata S300 sourced and fitted (been told there a boy on here i need to speak to....Will.....) - also gonna get the ehadlights off again, resplit and seal them as there very condensated the now after sitting for a while.

Cheers - comments welcome

Steve

watched this car build since it was a little ej9 on the jordan forum.
Lots of effort and time spent on it.
Car looks great mate.
Hope to soon see you enjoy the car and stop building :nice:

you guys wait till you read the full build, its awesome to see where its come from! :D looking stunning as allwasy dude

Fair play m8, Great car realy like it as its not the Norm and you obvously love it to death.

Bet that cam made one hell of a noise lol.

Think it was Blinx's who said dont touch crower.

Have you raised the Redline on you B18 yet ? Coz i have the same motor and you pretty much done what i want to do. Just wondered coz i want a 9.5k redline and you have thr mods to do it new cams, valves, springs etc.

Looking very nice! Dont speak to anyone else but Will (aka Ek9Turbo) about getting your car tuned! Read Tim's, Jimbobek9's or Haribo's tune thread in the resource area and that will make your mind up straight away!

good looking car! Too bad with your crower cams. Did you sent a letter of complaint or anything?

Hello and welcome mate ,like i said on civiclife the man ya need to see about the s300 mapping is will aka ek9turbo ,he'll sort you out :nice:

cheers for the comments guys cheers

had a look at his technical threads, impressive stuff - iv sent him a PM so we can chat a bit more about getting the car down for setting up, his work looks spot on and very good stuff, safe but with alot of power and the right things happening at the right places - very complicated to understand but spent most of this morning tryin to figure it out lol

will hopefully be up crail april 19th, whether car will be running mapped by then im not sure - see what Will can muster up and depends ong etting other parts in etc (need a mugen airbox and a way of fitting it)

cheers again for comments

Steve

awesome car dude

love the colour

the pics of the cams!!! savage

very cool

Back