s2000 plugs

ramboteamjon

will s2000 spark plugs fit a k20a2? got them for my b16b as they fit thm but not sure if they will fit th k20 in my ep3. any help appreciated. cheers

honda part number for plugs i hav are 06122-PCX-306

code on th plugs themselves are NGK R PFR7G 11S

If im reading correctly you have both the plugs and a K20a2, right?

So you're just seconds away from taking them out and comparing them. If you're just talking about if they "fit"...if it will work is another thing.

What i can remember was that the pre-'06 coilplugs are an inch longer then the K-plugs. After '06 they're exact the same if im correct.

The K-plugs are known to be better, i also suggest to just use OEM coilplugs. Cant go wrong with the coilplugs that that suppose the be used with the engine

If im reading correctly you have both the plugs and a K20a2, right?

So you're just seconds away from taking them out and comparing them. If you're just talking about if they "fit"...if it will work is another thing.

What i can remember was that the pre-'06 coilplugs are an inch longer then the K-plugs. After '06 they're exact the same if im correct.

The K-plugs are known to be better, i also suggest to just use OEM coilplugs. Cant go wrong with the coilplugs that that suppose the be used with the engine

thanks for the info. i will just sell the s2000 plugs then. thought it might have saved me buying a set of K plugs. aw well

@Rambo , the plugs will fit the k20 .

R-Civic got a little confused , and is talking about coilpacks ( to me and you )

Back