questions about sunvisor and headliner

jdmkiddd

ej6 growin up to ek9
hi guys .. .. i was jus wondering .. what material the EK9 headliners are AND also the sunvisors .. ?? vinyl,cloth, etc.. thanks pics would be quite helpful also .. i jus recently changed my headliner from cloth to vinyl .. not enough time to see how its holding up but i do know its heavier so im kinda scared.. but back to the main point ..... i also did my sunvisors vinyl .. i saw someone do a DIY about it and so i used his technique .. though mine did not come out as planned .. i jus feel its not presentable ... anyways i was wondering if the ek9 came vinyl sunvisors i would just buy those ... help need thanks ...

Headliner is cloth and sun visors are vinyl =]

Do you have a link for the DIY sun visors? Just got my headliner done and want to do the visors to match

Headliner is cloth and sun visors are vinyl =]

Do you have a link for the DIY sun visors? Just got my headliner done and want to do the visors to match

here it is ... OHH!!! and the little bezel part that he mentions .. around the mirror .. i found the best solution for taking that out would be to use a razorblade .. and slice those suckers off lol and then glue bezel back on afterwards :

Custom Sun Visors - HondaCivicForum.com

Cheers dude! Looks easier than I thought (didn't know they pull apart!)

NO problem ....:nice:

yea the pulling apart was the easy part lol .. ju make sure you take your time when gluing the edges .. i kinda cut some parts close to the edges and it looks kiinda rubbish .. im gunna be buying new ones cloth .. idk if im going to redo these im still debating ..

Back