99-00 Tail lights

the only thing is you'll end up with clear blinkers, so you need to find some red bulbs or just cut off that one plug for the blinker and wire in a 99-00 plug so you can use the stock amber bulb, cause the aftermarket red bulbs shine pink. or you can do what i did:

use aftermarket bubls with a red condom/bulb cover thing on them :nice:

yeah they fit perfectly!!! i acually just bought some 2 weeks and they look simply delightful and there not that expensive either!!!

PIC-0182.jpg

yeah i know the car is dirty but its not painted yet so who cares :angry2:

you get brand new ones from honda japan for about $100 each. :clap:

Hi, i got hold of a set of 99-00 taillights to replace on my '98 ek4...

once fitted when i switch on the lights they seem to light up MORE sections than the stock ones i originally have! i mean the red section below the clear strip also lights up, as if i had fog lamps on..!

i got the rear lights of a ctr from japan, does anyone know if this is common or do i have some problem with the cabling? :thanks:

i reackon it looks brill. . . tho i have my doubts weather they r legal or not :nerv:

did u get them complete with bulbs? if so check them as they might b 2 stage ones & they are both lighting up. do they also light up when you brake? on an ek9 only the top ones light up when braking.

did u get them complete with bulbs? if so check them as they might b 2 stage ones & they are both lighting up. do they also light up when you brake? on an ek9 only the top ones light up when braking.

yes, i did get them with bulbs as they were said to be taken off a '00 ctr... they where shipped to me straight from jpn...

only the top part lights up when brake is applied :nerv:

so this means there is nothing wrong with them?

yes, i did get them with bulbs as they were said to be taken off a '00 ctr... they where shipped to me straight from jpn...

only the top part lights up when brake is applied :nerv:

so this means there is nothing wrong with them?

thats normal :woot:

oh thats great to know. . . thanks!

that makes me lights diff to any Ek here locally :woot:

Back